Help!

I want to use this driver under Windows NT 4.0 Servicepack 6a, Build 1381 with an Adaptec 2940 card.
I already have two devices coinnected to the card and they work flawlessly: HP DAT streamer and Pioneer 6disc CD-ROM changer.
My problem: The Recoder is detected properly by the SCSI card during booting and in the system tray. The drive does NOT appear in the Windows Explorer or Nero 5.5!!
The funny thing is that when I boot it together with the Pioneer changer (which I usually don't use because it takes so long to access all bays on boot), the Recorder DOES get a drive letter (k: in my case) in the Explorer and IS recognized by Nero. BUT I can not open the drive in Explorer (which may be normal because its a WORM drive) and I also not burn anything with that drive because Nero keeps telling me that there is no blank disc in the recoder.
I believe there must be people out there who have this drive and use NT and I will send the person who gives me the right hint to get this baby working $US 10 via PayPal (or to a charitable org of his/her choice).

please help!

Ralf