VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3
Thread
  1. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Starting Sunday July 11 Office Depot has Maxell 25 packs buy one get one free, thats 50 for 39.00.
    This is the good Made in Japan stuff.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    So I should order them then?
    i'd think that it's worth it... the person who got optorite ordered from a different website - and for now newegg's are still TY - as far as i can tell...
    With all due respect... and there is respect...
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Starting Sunday July 11 Office Depot has Maxell 25 packs buy one get one free, thats 50 for 39.00.
    first of all - can i ask where di you see this sale - it doesn't appear on their website yet...
    second - i've just checked it and the price for now says 50$ for 25 -
    both - & +.

Thanks,
    Tzvika
    Quote Quote  
  4. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    It was posted on another site, someone who wotks for OD. Sale starts tomorrow. This is good info as it has been correct in the past. Sale is for + or -.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by tkamin
    So I should order them then?
    i'd think that it's worth it... the person who got optorite ordered from a different website - and for now newegg's are still TY - as far as i can tell...
    Should I also get the RIDATA 4X DVD+R 4.7G 50PK for 29.99 with the media code of RICOHJPNR01?? The majority of people that have tried them have had nothing but good results. And Sony has that media code on them.. so it shouldnt be a difference between Sony's and the ones on newegg ???
    "What It Do"
    Huh ?????
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    you could also get the Ridata + ones - they are said to be good - never had a chance to check them out... it's suppose to be good quality media though...
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by tkamin
    you could also get the Ridata + ones - they are said to be good - never had a chance to check them out... it's suppose to be good quality media though...
    So the Samsung TY's on newegg are made in Japan or what? People are saying they get scratched easily?? Can someone confirm these? Whos bought them...
    "What It Do"
    Huh ?????
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by tkamin
    first of all - can i ask where di you see this sale - it doesn't appear on their website yet...
    second - i've just checked it and the price for now says 50$ for 25 -
    both - & +.

Thanks,
    Tzvika
    I didn't see it on their website either (though I haven't looked today) but I walked in the front door and picked up today's circular and it was on the front page. Buy one Get one free. -R or +R. 25pk is $39.99. I picked up 4 of the 25 pks. All -R Made in Japan. The +R's said Made in Taiwan so I skipped those.

They did have to ring them up 2 at a time because the coupon code could only be applied once. So I paid $42 (tax) x 2 for a total of just under $85 for 100 Maxell 4x -R discs. I've only checked the media code on the first disc of the first spindle and it was TYG01.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Still getting TY?
    Blah, blah, blah
    Quote Quote  
  10. I think I saw a post that supermediastore has 8x TY's for $99/100
    Quote Quote