VideoHelp Forum

Try DVDFab and download streaming video, copy, convert or make Blu-rays,DVDs! Download free trial !
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    Greetings gentlemen, BEHOLD!

Need RAM for it now...
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Got me beat

Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Here's your RAM

Did you see the post BJ_M posted a little further down re: real-world benchmarks on the G5?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by rallynavvie
    Here's your RAM

Did you see the post BJ_M posted a little further down re: real-world benchmarks on the G5?
    Indeed that ram would cover it.

Yes I saw the post, trust me. its a rocket ship, I'm happy.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by tgpo
    Got me beat

Ever think about getting that clear cube enclosure and making an Ultra cube?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Yeah, I have one at work with the whole Adobe CS bundle on it. Native OSX apps are nice. It still works better for those apps than our aging PC but I value it most for its superior color output to our printers.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Yeah, I have one at work with the whole Adobe CS bundle on it. Native OSX apps are nice. It still works better for those apps than our aging PC but I value it most for its superior color output to our printers.
    Maybe you can answer a question... what does the CS stand for? I've not been able to figure that out.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Flaystus
    Ever think about getting that clear cube enclosure and making an Ultra cube?
    I'm hoping to get a new computer.

CS stands for Creative Suite
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Flaystus
    Maybe you can answer a question... what does the CS stand for? I've not been able to figure that out.
    The CS stands for "Creative Suite" I assume a new marketing term from Adobe to try to make the newest versions of their video software supreme over the older versions.

BTW, Tpgo, nice avatar you got there....that is from the old NES game, "Mike Tyson's Punch Out!!"....boy I loved kicking butt in that game too

VTM
    I have the staff of power, now it's up to me to use it to its full potential to command my life and be successful.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Creative Suite kicks ass. $1300 for pretty much every app you need for print media. Photoshop and Illustrator for elements put into my InDesign file, then output and preflighted to PDF with Acrobat: pretty much my ideal workflow for client content at work. And the package for OSX is excellent. The only reason I'd want a G5 is for those but my home uses are for video, thus the Intel workstation. I use the G5 at work for free
    Quote Quote