VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I'm using BETA 3 and doing a project with a VMG menu with two buttons that connect to two seperate import VTS sets with root menus. They connect to the menu fine but when I hit play movie it kicks me back to the VMG(title) menu. But if I select screen selections and start the movie from the first chapter it works. ??? Does anyone have any suggestions?
    Thanks in advance.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Double check you conections and make sure they didn't get hosed up and are pointing back to the VMG menu.
    Quote Quote  
  3. sorry for the lateness of my reply, how do I edit the menu commands for an imported VTS, I thought they were set. If you know how I could edit and double check the commands for the imported menu's buttons that would be GREAT!!!!
    Quote Quote  
  4. Importing 3rd party VTS' into DVD Lab Pro can be a challenge. Unless you know the VTS is truly 'self-contained', this can be a problem for the user.

Who knows what register values must be set (to what value) in order for the import VTS to work.

Even in beta4 you cannot edit the imported VTS' VM commands.

This is not a short-coming of DVD Lab Pro, but the nature of importing a 'program' that you cannot change (its logic).
    -----------------------------------------------------

There is a reason why God gave us one mouth and two ears!!!
    Quote Quote