VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I picked up a mintek MDP-1770 a few days ago and now have a few questions. Does anyone know if this can be used as a "monitor" that plays a composite video signal. Basically what I want to do is either hook up an xbox to it or whatever. After hours of searching on the net I found a post that said the older version of this player did support it but the switch on the side said VIDEO/INPUT and on mine is says VIDEO/TFT. Nowhere in the manual does it mention using it as an input but then again when I dowwnloaded the 1710's manual (which does support it) it didn't really mention how to do it either. I sent an email to their tech support but a few reviews I read on the player said that their emails to tech support went unanswered. If anybody knows the answer for sure please let me know, I don't want to blow the outputs by trying to connect a video source to it.

Thanks in advance!
    Quote Quote  
  2. Finally got a reply from mintek, it does not support inputs. Just thought I'd post a reply for any body searching for an answer in the future.
    Quote Quote