VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6
FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    I all ready a link to the FTP if lordsmurf dosen't know how click on linlk or type in the address in Web Brower.
    ftp://ftp.shspvr.com/download/moive_clip/tperez_clip/
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by SHS
    I all ready a link to the FTP if lordsmurf dosen't know how click on linlk or type in the address in Web Brower.
    ftp://ftp.shspvr.com/download/moive_clip/tperez_clip/
    There's something I can see. I'll look at the clips later.

EDIT:
    I don't see anything wrong with the AIW clip. Maybe add a bit more bitrate to completely, utterly remove any noise, maybe add a VideoSoap filter too. Some of that looks like source noise.

At the very, very end of the clip, I see deinterlacing or bad interlace. Looks like source, not capture. Maybe file because it's at end of file right there.

I look at it in PowerDVD on my PC.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I don't see any "new" clips?

All I see is the ls_cartoon.mpg which actually looks pretty good for the most part but is 320x480 instead of 352x480 (and has the alternating dark and light "bands" scrolling up the picture).

I also see the tperez_aiw_cap.mpg but that is the old one that looks like total garbage.

If I'm reading the thread correctly there is now a 3rd AIW capture but I don't see it!

- John "FulciLives" Coleman
    "The eyes are the first thing that you have to destroy ... because they have seen too many bad things" - Lucio Fulci
    EXPLORE THE FILMS OF LUCIO FULCI - THE MAESTRO OF GORE
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I havn't move them
    Quote Quote