VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    ok.. So I got this 5 disc set. I Have this special case which holds 5 discs. The thing is, is this case has a spine 2x as thick as a regular DVD case (its the EXACT size of 2 DVD cases on top of each other).

What method would you guys recommend for printing? should I simply print the cover without the spine and then print a 2nd spine which is of correct thickness and insert the 3 parts (front, spine, back) seperatly? Or should I try something else?

BTW Im going to be printing on letter sized matt paper. Please dont suggest I go buy some Longer sheets of paper.

any suggestions would be great.. Thanks
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    You could try printing a full insert, but with a wider spine and front. Since it wont fit all the way around, do a second print with the (wider) back.

And don't let anyone tell you that longer is better. It's not the size of thepaper, but how you print it.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    8x14 paper in a color laser
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by lordsmurf
    8x14 paper in a color laser
    Oh my.. no bigger papers. I ended up print like the 1st reply stated. I used PS to make the spine wider and leave the front intact and cut off the back. I then printed this so called um 2 piece? Then I printed the back and shoved both inserts inside. Altho at the back you can see a line were the papers cut..it still looks pretty good. thanks.
    Quote Quote