VideoHelp Forum

Try DVDFab and download streaming video, copy, convert or make Blu-rays,DVDs! Download free trial !
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2
Results 31 to 51 of 51
Thread
  1. Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    beautiful
    Search Comp PM
    F****g political correctness!!!!!
    boldego - Im sorry you have retarded son.
    But having retarded son does NOT give you a right to demand removing something because it reminds you of him and make you feel bad.

    Your complaint reminds me of one idiotic canadian tv show, where they were blaming all of these great looking fine female specimens called "models" for the psychiatric problems of some teenage fat obese female bastards.
    Sacrifice all for the sake o few is what you are saying boldego, and I oppose it. I am really sorry for your son. But the world doesn't start and end on your son, there were bad pictures, and jokes about retards and there always will be, get over it instead of demanding the world to change.
    The fat obese bastards might be next, and so on and on.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I hate the PC crowd.


    So your child is retarded. Maybe it was God's will, or maybe it was genetic destiny that the event occured. Deal with it. Accept the fact that not everybody looks through the same pairs of eyes that you do. Realize that the Freedom of Speech means people have the right to say and do things that you may find personally offensive, even if it's in bad taste.

    Hey, guess what? I have degenerative arthritis in my hip. In a few years, I'll probably be walking with a cane, and I'll probably need a hip replacement before I'm 45. Some days, the pain is enough that I wonder if I can make it through the day, let alone the rest of the week. And my work involves lifting 2000-4000 pounds per day because I can't find a better job in this economy, and I need the money to pay the bills, so I don't have much of a choice.

    Life sucks.

    I'm a cripple. Your children are retarded. Some people make fun of that. Grow some testicles and deal with it like an adult, or find a lawyer and sue everybody you can get your hands on because you're too small a man to handle the problem yourself.

    You're children aren't mentally challenged, you are.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member teegee420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Southern California
    Search Comp PM
    For the most part I try and not offend others needlessly. Maybe that's PC, or maybe it's just compassion and empathy. Not everyone thinks like me, and you know what? I would never expect anyone to. Do unto others, I say.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by teegee420
    For the most part I try and not offend others needlessly. Maybe that's PC, or maybe it's just compassion and empathy. Not everyone thinks like me, and you know what? I would never expect anyone to. Do unto others, I say.
    You're a good man, teegee.

    Choosing to be compassionate, and doing so because you believe in it, his honorable.

    Demanding that everybody else be compassionate is wrong.

    We are who we are. We don't need society to label us simply because we are different. The last thing I need is the government telling me what I am and am not in the eyes of society. I have a bad hip, I am NOT physically challenged.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member teegee420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Southern California
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by indolikaa
    Demanding that everybody else be compassionate is wrong.
    Exactly. The "PC crowd" as you and others put it is comprised of individuals that demand everyone think just as they do. That's not compassion, it's wreckless extremism. It's also ******* insane.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    beautiful
    Search Comp PM
    tegee wrote:
    "PC crowd" as you and others put it is comprised of individuals that demand everyone think just as they do. That's not compassion, it's wreckless extremism. It's also ******* insane.
    Exactly thats what it is, an extremism.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member GKar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    In the corner, on a stool
    Search Comp PM
    I think a Buy/Sell/Trade area would be ok, but maybe a link to EBay is all thats really needed, there is more coverage there.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member GKar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    In the corner, on a stool
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by teegee420
    Originally Posted by indolikaa
    Demanding that everybody else be compassionate is wrong.
    Exactly. The "PC crowd" as you and others put it is comprised of individuals that demand everyone think just as they do. That's not compassion, it's wreckless extremism. It's also ******* insane.
    Agreed.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member flaninacupboard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Northants, England
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by indolikaa
    In a few years, I'll probably be walking with a cane, and I'll probably need a hip replacement before I'm 45.

    I'm a cripple.

    HOLY CRIP, HE'S A CRAPPLE!

    Sorry, couldn't resist!

    Sucks to be you Indo, but as you say, at least you don't allow it to destroy your life, sitting in your ass gaining weight exaserpating the problem and relying on state benefits. props to you for not being a lazy a-hole!
    Quote Quote  
  10. Video Restorer lordsmurf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    dFAQ.us/lordsmurf
    Search Comp PM
    Arthritis in the hips? Methinks Capmaster isn't the only one that has been spending too much time on the blow-up Dolly.

    Sheep injury. :P
    Quote Quote  
  11. Master of Time & Space Capmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Denver, CO United States
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by lordsmurf
    Arthritis in the hips? Methinks Capmaster isn't the only one that has been spending too much time on the blow-up Dolly.

    Sheep injury. :P
    That's why air pressure is so critical. Set it too low or too high and, in the throes of passion, it could bounce you right out the window into that pyrocanthia shrub
    Quote Quote  
  12. Member teegee420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Southern California
    Search Comp PM
    Thank God for pressure gauges. :P
    Quote Quote  
  13. Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    michigan
    Search Comp PM
    J got one of those computerized blow up Dollys. I can set it anywhere from drunk french whore(soft) to Dallas Cowboy cheerleader(hard)
    member since 1843
    Quote Quote  
  14. My life is consumed by the notion that anything that happens is related in some ways to vinyl inflatables.


    There are people out there who are on disability. I know some of them personally. Some are collecting a percentage because they can't make their full wage anymore. Two of them are on permanent disability. It's hard to be around them, because no human should be in that kind of pain.

    Thanks, Flan.
    Quote Quote  
  15. Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    United States
    Search Comp PM
    Its a bad idea because there are too many thieves and scammers and it would certainly bring alot of problems. And finally would you send money or equipment to a total stranger? I dont think so it would be a recipe for disaster..
    Quote Quote  
  16. Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    beautiful
    Search Comp PM
    And finally would you send money or equipment to a total stranger? I dont think so it would be a recipe for disaster..
    thats what people actually DO on ebay and other pay-for-listing boards.
    (just my $0.02, not that I like trade/sell board here)
    Quote Quote  
  17. Greetings Supreme2k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Right Here, Right Now
    Search Comp PM
    Yeah, but eBay has a complete auction/buying/selling system in place with certain safeguards.

    I can't believe I typed that last word with a straight face.
    Quote Quote  
  18. Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    beautiful
    Search Comp PM
    "ebay" and "safeguards" in one sentence!
    supreme2k... lol... I almost choked here
    Quote Quote  
  19. Somebody needs to smack Supreme2k around. That's like using the words 'Princo' and 'quality' in the same sentence.
    Quote Quote  
  20. Master of Time & Space Capmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Denver, CO United States
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by indolikaa
    Somebody needs to smack Supreme2k around. That's like using the words 'Princo' and 'quality' in the same sentence.
    Or "Northcat" and "Prude" in the same sentence
    Quote Quote  
  21. Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    beautiful
    Search Comp PM
    I just CHANGED my mind!!!
    I am FOR TRADE/SELL section (if anyone count votes or if it matters at all).

    I didnt knew about solicitation rule always thought it is in regard of ebay advertising here as it happens on many boards, but obviously I thought wrong (see: https://www.videohelp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=224342&highlight= )
    So: since now I know about it firsthand -
    I vote YES YES YES for trade&sell
    Baldrick, come'on, set it up pls! Just slam some bold 150pt sticky "we are not responsible for any f***g thing that may happen here" and lets have it done
    Quote Quote  



Similar Threads