VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Thread
  1. hey thanks for posting your thoughts and no porblem we are here to hlep...and btw your about the only person here who actually cares about on imporveing the guides..well thanks again
    Quote Quote  
  2. Please add me to the list of those who care about the guides. They have helped me immensly when it comes to making SVCD's of my home videos. Now I don't have to worry about my old tapes wearing out! You and Sefy do a really good job of helping us guys out (as long as we do our homework first!!) I just never seem to have time to post comments because I am so busy making SVCD's! Thanks again!
    Quote Quote  
  3. preacher238, thank you for posting your thoughts, actually what I ment was, that I want to get some feedback from users, to tell me what they want me to imrpove or change about the guide, so I can make it as best as possible.
    Email me for faster replies!

Best Regards,
    Sefy Levy,
    Certified Computer Technician.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Good News: i've sent updated images to Baldrick, so refresh your browser when you access either of my guides, images of VCDEasy should now represent v1.0.8
    I'll soon be updating the images for TSCV so it will also match latest version!

Best Regards,
    Sefy Levy,
    Quote Quote  
  5. The only thing that I can see that might need improving is mayby putting a part in the guide that tells how to make chapters and menus for home videos, not necessarily just DVD back-ups. I may be the only one that asks for this, but it took me awhile to figure it out, and I am still struggling with it sometimes! What do you think? Would it be worth your time and effort to do that?
    Quote Quote  
  6. Well, doing chapters for a home made video is just more manual then for a DVD rip, in the chapter section of VCDEasy you have several options for that and you can choose from:
    Create a chapter at - which you choose the exact time where you want it
    Create a chapter every - you specify the time diffrence, like 5 min, and it will create the chapter in 5 min seperation.
    Create a chapter at frame - you type in the frame
    Create a chapter every - you type amount of frames diffrence between each chapter

Or you can of course you the Create a specific number of chapters and let the program put the location across the movie.

Best Regards,
    Sefy Levy,
    Quote Quote  
  7. To everyone!
    Do NOT install the latest ASPI v4.70 drivers from Adaptec! they are buggy!, 6 out of 6 people I know that installed these drivers had nothing but problems!!

Even i tried them, and it caused me the PC to make 2 coasters, and i've never had that happen to me!, go back to v4.60!

Best Regards,
    Sefy Levy,
    Quote Quote  
  8. yea!!!i have install version 4.70 and it gave me nothing but grief so go back to v4.60
    Quote Quote  
  9. Hi guys im cooking up a new layout for my site and it will include a download section,guestbook,links,and a forum dont worry i doesnt mean i want be comeing here...this my first video related forum and i will stick here always and help moderate the place ....one problem is that i need i new WEbhost with unlimted band width,Ftp upload,and no file size limt
    Quote Quote  
  10. Good News!
    I'm working on a PDF and Word versions of the Classical Guide! so you'll finaly have a downloadable version like you wanted, stay tuned!

Best Regards,
    Sefy Levy,
    Quote Quote  
  11. great news guy my site is up and running again... www.pinoy2201.ds4a.com .....come and enjoy
    Quote Quote  
  12. I don't know if anyone has noticed, but the Classical Guide has been updated minorly to v2.03, it basicly includes more descriptions on each step to help you through, this is only because some people bothered letting me know how and what they would like to be seen mentioned.

Also, I would like to say thanks to all those who sended in their regards and wishes to me lately, it is really very much appriciated and taken to heart, it means alot!

Best Regards,
    Sefy Levy,
    Quote Quote  
  13. On a lighter note, i'd like to add i've send Baldrick new revisions of the Templates to be used with the TMPGEnc Wizard, also included two extra Templates which i use for my VCD's, which are great for those who want to burn VCD on a DVDR, as it has the audio at 48khz (hey, it works for me!).

Best Regards,
    Sefy Levy,
    Quote Quote  
  14. Hi guys...im really,really,really sorry for not been here for a couple of days i was sooo busy with mah site and all i had to fix bugs on the template section and i still hace to improve the guide section so sorry to the people who emailed plaes hang on as i will be replying to them this afternoon or nght plaes hang on.....as for other news take care Sefy okay.......and i promise when im done with my site ill be here more often
    Quote Quote  
  15. pinoy2201, i've just emailed you my Classical Guide v2.03 and the new Templates based on the latest ones from TMPGEnc, and they can be used with the Wizard Mode (they open their own Category there).

Best Regards,
    Sefy Levy,
    Quote Quote  
  16. Thanks to those have taken the time to email me regarding thoughts and suggestions on the guides, I will continue to try and improve it based on those ideas and requests, expect the v2.0 of the All-In-One Guide to be out soon! and as you have already seen, the v2.03 of the Classical Guide is on VCDhelp now, I hope the new improvments are good, and again, please write feedback so i'll know how to improve the guide even more.

On a diffrent note, i've just finished answering all the emails i've had, so if you emailed me and did not get a reply yet, i recommand you email me again as it might have not reached me, my apologies!.

Best Regards,
    Sefy Levy,
    Quote Quote  
  17. ohh guys sorry for not replying last nite as my stmp server is down and would not send anyemai..i dont know why soo sorry ill reply as soon as it will conect to the server..but please email me here on my old one jud_o@hotmail.com if you want a reply
    Quote Quote  
  18. hi guys great news i got a new short URL http://pinoy2201.cjb.net ...be advice dat this styll goes to my main webhost dat has this url www.pinoy2201.ds4a.com ....u can use any of them
    Quote Quote  
  19. Very bad news....some how my site has been took down(again!) man...come on guys please help me..i really need a good free webhost with unlimted bandwidth,ftp,no file size limit,30megs or more,cannot restrict zip files,pop-up or no advertisements,and that doesnt take down my site
    Quote Quote  
  20. Urgent News!
    My Drive D partition is GONE! for you guys that mostly means I got NO email, no ICQ, no AIM, no Yahoo, also any backup i've had for the guides is GONE, all my programs and Web/FTP servers are GONE!

If ANYONE can help in REPAIR/FIX of a Partition Table, please leave me a message on the Offline topic i've opened, this is extremly urgent, i have nothing at the moment except a barely running Windows98!

AGAIN: I will NOT be able to answer ANY emails! I have no email program! and all sources to my v2.0 guides are currenly GONE!

Best Regards,
    Sefy Levy,
    Quote Quote  
  21. ok the site is now on a new webhost but this has only 1gig of bandwidth so bare with me ..the url is http://pinoy2201.cjb.net
    Quote Quote  
  22. sefy, u have been a big help for me. I watch a lot of hong kong movies and i would love to add subtitle in my rips. i know that u can use dvdx and flask but u should also add in virtualdub and vobsub to ure guide. i noticed that many ppl want to add subtitle to their movies and i think i would be a nice addition.
    Quote Quote  
  23. ovejon, first thank you for the comments and the suggestions, I will defenetly look into it, at the moment I don't know how to do it myself, so if anyone could explain to me, and if i'll be able to accomplish it, then it will defenetly be added to both guides

Best Regards,
    Sefy Levy,
    Quote Quote  
  24. actauly Sefy i have been doing this method for my anime rips soo its no biggie its very easy but i dont thik this will fit into the ultimate guide only the Newbie guide becuase you have to load a vdr file instead of a d2v file
    Quote Quote  
  25. VDR files ? do you encode any diffrently in this method ? can you give rough steps to how you accomplish it ?

Best Regards,
    Sefy Levy,
    Quote Quote  
  26. wel first you make a fake avi file frum VPAFI,then you load that in to VDub then you get um nessacey filters like Vobsub & smartresizer then you do the steps for dat and the you frame server but there more ill give you more detailed in stuctions over ICQ
    Quote Quote  
  27. I've uploaded to VCDhelp latest Templates for TMPGEnc, these Templates can be used with the Wizard in the new TMPGEnc versions, they will create their own category, and that way it give you an easier way of accessing them if you are using the Wizard Mode.

The New Templates are re-writes from the new Templates which came with TMPGEnc, i've also added a couple of "Enhanced" VCD Templates for PAL and NTSC, which are basicly same to the regular VCD, only with minor changes, which for those who burn VCD's on DVD, the audio is already on 48khz, so no need to re-encode.

Almost forgot, the Templates are here: http://www.vcdhelp.com/vcdtools.htm#templates

Best Regards,
    Sefy Levy,
    Quote Quote  
  28. Just wanted to mention that if some of you want me or Pinoy to get involved in a post and try to assist, it would help if you include our name, so when we use the Search option, it will be easier to locate.

Best Regards,
    Sefy Levy,
    Quote Quote  
  29. a Minor Update was done to the Classical Guide, textual update to explain things more and also updated/changed the links for Smart Ripper and the ASPI Layer.

Best Regards,
    Sefy Levy,
    Quote Quote  
  30. Good News!

Progress on the v2.0 of the guide is almost done, i've managed to fix most of the HTML's from my partition, and also updated all the images (which is why I haven't been on the forums alot lately!).

Anyone who wants to test the guide (and maybe do a little reporting before I release it ?) you are most welcomed, you can access it only when i'm online for now as it is located on my home PC.

DVD Backup Guide v2.0 - http://www.sefy.dns2go.com/main_frames.htm

Best Regards,
    Sefy Levy,
    Quote Quote