VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Thread
  1. I'd like to apologise in advance for slow replies, i'm a bit down with the flu, so i'm not near the PC as much as before, i'll hopefully be back as soon as possible, I will of course try to answer as many as I can while i'm on the net.

My Sincere Apologies for the lack of updates cause of this.
    And for those who are curious, i'm still in one piece, although I could be on the next bus going to blow up, so wish me luck i'll get the window seat

"Wendy, I can Fly!" / "I Can see my house from here...."
    Email me for faster replies!

Best Regards,
    Sefy Levy,
    Certified Computer Technician.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Well, I never thought i'd see the day, this is my 4000 posting on VCDhelp, i'm hoping I was of good help to most, and a big dare challenge on all debates, and all in all I think we all had a good fun learning together.

I'm currently working on updating a few pages in the guide, so expect to see a 1.9 sometime soon with more programs covered and also updates to some of the programs (VideoServer, VCDEasy and others).

To all the rest, wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy Chanuka
    and may I get rid of this flu for god's sake, it's driving me nuts

Best Regards,
    Sefy Levy,
    Quote Quote  
  3. To who ever it may concern:
    I've started working on the v1.9 of the guide, which will have updates to the following programs:
    Smart Ripper, CladMdec, and adding Vstrip (with the GUI)
    also updating TSCV in the Chapters and Menus.
    Adding VCDeasy how to burn into the Burning section.

And because someone asked, i'm gonna try to be more descriptive of each step so it will be more understandable.

If anyone has any additional request, PLEASE inform me, so i'll be able to release the new guide before the new year

Almost forgot, because of the work on the guide, and because someone hacked me and made me restore my PC again, I won't be online much, and replied to emails won't be so fast this week sorry!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sefy on 2001-12-23 14:43:53 ]</font>
    Quote Quote  
  4. Good News!
    Progress on v1.9 of the Guide is nearly done, all I need is to figure out how to use that damn vStrip GUI

Bad News!
    I would like to apologise for all those people who emailed me in the last week and are still waiting for a reply, i'm well aware of you, and I did not forget, and I will do my best to answer you all.

Anyone who wants to preview the guide on my page before it gets posted on the main webpages, is welcomed to give any feedback! http://www.sefy.dns2go.com/main_frames.htm

Best Regards,
    Sefy Levy,
    Quote Quote  
  5. GREAT NEWS!
    Digital-Digest is the first to put the new guide on display!
    you can access it here: http://www.digital-digest.com/dvd/articles/dvdtovcd/index.htm

Happy and a Wonderful New Year to all of you!
    And I hope you find the updated guide helpful!

Best Regards,
    Sefy Levy,
    Quote Quote  
  6. MORE GREAT NEWS!
    labDV is now also hosting the new updated guide for us all!
    you can access it here: http://www2.labdv.com/sefyguide/

Best Regards,
    Sefy Levy,
    Quote Quote  
  7. Since the search function in the forum is currently unavailable if you want my assistance, please send me a private message, or email with the link of the topic you want me involved in.

My Apologies for the temporary inconvenience.

Best Regards,
    Sefy Levy,
    Quote Quote  
  8. <TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR size=1 color=black></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
    On 2002-01-06 17:43:32, Sefy wrote:
    Since the search function in the forum is currently unavailable if you want my assistance, please send me a private message, or email with the link of the topic you want me involved in.

My Apologies for the temporary inconvenience.

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR size=1 color=black></TD></TR></TABLE>

Sefy hope you dont mind me posting here well this goes for me too
    Quote Quote  
  9. Good News everyone!
    The latest 1.9 Guide has been updated on VCDhelp as well!
    http://www.vcdhelp.com/DVDConversionGuide/
    Also since pinoy is joining my topic here, i'll also add his guide was updated as well, and you can find it here:
    http://www.vcdhelp.com/pinoy2201sdvdrippinguide.htm

Best Regards,
    Sefy Levy,
    Quote Quote  
  10. Hi guys im soo sorry but to all the people who emailed me and didnt get a reply is becuase Hotmail has accedently deleted all my mails so people who needed help and you didnt get a reply please email me again..sorry for the inconveniance
    Quote Quote  
  11. As some of you noticed, I have not been on the forum for a few days now, and unfortunatly I will not be for a little while, as i'm in the process of my Immigration Visa, I currently do not have enough time to give VCDhelp.

I will try to reply to all emails I presently have, but if you send more, I cannot guarntee i'll be able to reply it in the up coming time.

My Sincere Apologies to all those who are waiting for my reply, I will try to be back as soon as I can.

------------------------
    Best Regards,
    Sefy Levy,
    Quote Quote  
  12. Member
    Search Comp PM
    hi

what about the possibility to download a zip with the guide. That would be great.
    Well, I am the slime from your video.
    Oozin' along on your livin'room floor.
    Quote Quote  
  13. I'll give Baldrick a ZIP file of the guide, which will include both the Classical Guide and the All-In-One, it will be around 1.8mb file size, all you will need to do is unzip it and load the Index file in your browser.

I'll try to make it available as soon as possible, again, I do apologise for all this.

Best Regards,
    Sefy Levy,
    Quote Quote  
  14. Hi guys my SVCD and XVCD Templates are up on my site here:
    www.geocities.com/pinoy2201
    hope you like them :P
    Quote Quote  
  15. Sefy's Ulitmate Newbie Guide(in zip) and his new modified Version of his Template is up a ready to download on my Site:
    www.geocities.com/pinoy2201 8)
    Quote Quote  
  16. And if you know of any Reliable Free Webhost that has more then 15mbs of space and unlimited Bandwith....can you please PM me the url of the Webhost thanks
    Quote Quote  
  17. I'd like to first apologise for all those still waiting for reply in the email, i'm a bit pre-occupied lately, and thankfully Pinoy2201 is covering up for me, which I thank him!

As some of you now know, there is a downloadable version of the guide in a ZIP format which you can get from Pinoy2201's place, unzip it somewhere and either load the Index.htm file or the ClassicalGuide.htm in your browser.

Lastly, me and Pinoy2201 are gonna join forces on the next Guide, i'm currently trying to work out a MUCH friendlier look to the guide for v2.0 and of course all programs will be updated, stay tuned!

Best Regards,
    Sefy Levy,
    Quote Quote  
  18. I'm almost down to the last emails, so all you who are waiting for replies, it shouldn't take long now, once I finish answering i'll post here, and if someone didn't get a reply, then it might be possible the email got lost on the way and I didn't get it, so just send again.

Lastly, as i've mentioned earlier i'm working on v2.0 of the guide, the good thing about it, is it's organised in a way, that you simply follow a path that you choose instead of having too many links to follow

Anyway, for those who want to preview the guide, you can go to my webpage (www.sefy.dns2go.com), but do remember, it is FAR from finished, some links may not work, the text versions and the image versions are not matched as i've not done any new capturing, only re-organised the interface!

If you are checking the guide, I would like you to post some comments of what you think of the new look and feel of the guide and if it's comfortable to use, so i'll know if i should keep working on the new or go back to the old way of displaying things.

Best Regards,
    Sefy Levy,
    Quote Quote  
  19. here guys here is my mirror becuase you guys a killing my bandwidth on my main site but thats okay:
    www.angelfire.com/anime3/pinoy2201

and remember post and suggestion on the guide on this forum and rember plaese tell me off a good free servei web host that give unlimited bandwidth, no file size limits, and has more then 15 mbs of space...please post the web host and url
    Quote Quote  
  20. come on guys post some suggestions..were itching for some suggestions come on
    Quote Quote  
  21. i almost forgot to mention that i hav sent Baldrick a Newbi DivX guide for people who are interested in creating a DivX...i dont not kno when it will be up but you can ask Baldrick
    Quote Quote  
  22. The Good news is, the layout of the updated guide is done, now I just gotta update all the new rippers/encodes and god knows what else is out now

I would like to get some comments, I don't know if I should continue if you guys are not giving me any feedback, i'm putting alot of effort into making the guide as simple as possible, but if I don't get any feedback, i'll presume you are just happy with the Classical guide and I will stop putting time and effort into the updated guide.

It's upto you.

Best Regards,
    Sefy Levy,
    Quote Quote  
  23. 5 days and not a single reply, pity, I see no one is interested, oh well, then the next version will propably be the last version as well, and the rest will just be minor updates and fixes.

Progress of v2.0:
    80% of the programs have been updated to latest versions that now exist
    Adding VCDWizard to the Chapters
    Adding TSCV - Subtitles Multiplexing (SVCD only!)
    Combining Pinoy's Instructions to the Guide.

I Still hope to hear some comments from you guys!

Best Regards,
    Sefy Levy,
    Quote Quote  
  24. Hey glad to hear that but Sefy go on ICQ we havent talked for a long time and i want to see wats going on the guide....and ohh yea people who are going to mah site www.geocities.com/pinoy2201 please dont go there any more as they have terminated my account becuase they say i broke a rule but they cutted me becuase people where visteing mah site alot and cost them bandwith but i have signed for anther webhost and it underconstruction but for the mean while go hear www.angelfire.com/anime3/pinoy2201
    Quote Quote  
  25. I'm uploaded to Baldrick the last update for the Classical Guide, now at v2.0, it will include latest versions, and also added Chaptering, and it now covers all from start to finish using VCDEasy for Authoring and Burning.

This will be the last version of the Classical Guide since no one seems to care if or what is updated.

Best Regards,
    Sefy Levy,
    Quote Quote  
  26. Baldrick has updated the Classical Guide to the latest v2.0, if some of you (like myself) still see the 1.7 guide, let us know, so we can fix it up, if you are not sure how the new guide is supposed to look like, compare it to here:
    http://www.sefy.dns2go.com/ClassicalGuide.html

As i've recieved no responses on either guide, this will be the last effort I put into the old style Classical Guide as it eats too much bandwidth (too many images in one page).

Also, those who are waiting for email replies from me, I am getting your emails, but something is screwed up in my nettaxi account and i'm unable to send emails, there are replies, but they are just not being able to send! it will be fixed soon I hope.

Best Regards,
    Sefy Levy,
    Quote Quote  
  27. I've got some bad news, my email has not been working for the last 3 days, and i've got over 50 emails which I have replied to (I can read, just not send) but they are not being sent out.

Please do not wait for replies from me, I do not know when the problem will be fixed, i've emailed NetTaxi for the entire 3 days, and no response from them just yet.

Can anyone recommand a GOOD (not Yahoo or Microsoft!) free POP3 account which i'll replace mine with ?

Best Regards,
    Sefy Levy,
    Quote Quote  
  28. Hi guys sorry for not going on the forum alot as becuase i had important things to do that require my presence and i have been working on my school work..........and for the people who emailed me a while back and did not get a reply please send me then again as i accedently deleted all of my emails so please resend them and ill reply A.S.A.P...and as for the good new Geocities has restored my account
    Quote Quote  
  29. I've got a new email address, so please do NOT email the old sefy@nettaxi.com, from now on use sefy@myrealbox.com
    hopefully i'll be able to finaly answer all those emails that are awaiting my reply!

Best Regards,
    Sefy Levy,
    Quote Quote  
  30. Member
    Search PM
    Sefy, Pinoy2201, Thanks for the Guides.

They've Helped me greatly.

Still looking for more indepth info in simple layman's terms, ie: Gop Structure and Quantize maxtix just to name a few.

Have had excellent success with VCD, and are now experimenting with SVCD.
    I've even downloaded the extra TMPGEnc Templates but have yet to experiment with them on my stand-alone Player.

Great work and Thanks again.
    Quote Quote