VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. "Hello" I an new at this so please, dont laugh if this seems to be a stupid question.

I am having a problem with spruce up "v 1.1". When I go to the movies section under author, I right click and ADD MEDIA ASSET Etc.... i select the target and put the movie in and it never comes up. It stops at some point and I cannot burn the movie. I have done this once but, when i did the format was all messed up when I converted it to mpeg using TMPENC. I did it the right way this time and it just dosent seem to work. Please Help

Ps. Sefy you are the coolest person i know

thx goodBye
    Quote Quote  
  2. What are you trying to make ? VCD or DVD ?
    Email me for faster replies!

Best Regards,
    Sefy Levy,
    Certified Computer Technician.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Wow, sefy i cnnot believe it is you. You are the last person that I thought would answer my fourm.

anyway all the toutorials you have made are awsome, how do you do it?

well, actually i am trying to make a vcd, what do you mean by Dvd?

ps I have always wanted to talk to you, wow I caint believe It really is you
    Quote Quote  
  4. Wow wow, relax, i'm human, honest! I appriciate the compliments and i'm glad to hear all my work on the guides was usefull, and I hope not to disappoint in the future, and if you want to talk to me, feel free, email, ICQ, all my details are in the Info button

As for your problem, i'm not familiar with SpruceUp, any specific reason you are using that and not something else ? try checking the new guide (v1.6) on this location:

http://www.digital-digest.com/dvd/articles/dvdtovcd/index.htm
    Email me for faster replies!

Best Regards,
    Sefy Levy,
    Certified Computer Technician.
    Quote Quote