VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Ok, I have been on hold for over an hour-
    Supermediastore.com send me a 50 pack in place of a 100 pack with sleeves for Prodisc 4X thermals! I have been on hold forever. Only 50, no sleeves. I'm pretty upset. I would BEWARE anyone to buy from them yet. (Later) ok, I just got off the phone w/ them, and they say they will ship the other 50 tomorrow but w/ no tracking info. (I am getting another 100 in the mail tomorrow- we'll see if this happens again.) I'll post to keep you posted (I'd hate for us ALL to get scammed). FCPguy
    "What's a matter Colonel Sanders???? CHICKEN???!!!!
    Quote Quote  
  2. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    I have had no problems with superemdia store. in fact two days ago I got two 100 packs of Ritek G04 Silver Matte 4X DVD-R for $$69 each with free shipping and NO tax.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I've only had good experiences.
    Want my help? Ask here! (not via PM!)
    FAQs: Best Blank DiscsBest TBCsBest VCRs for captureRestore VHS
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I've used that store a lot, and have yet to encounter any problems (*knocks on wood*). At least they agreed to fix the problem.
    I like systems, their application excepted. (George Sand, translated from French), "J'aime beaucoup les systèmes, le cas d'application excepté."
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    > in fact two days ago I got two 100 packs of Ritek G04 Silver Matte 4X DVD-R for $$69 each with free shipping

Why didn't you order 1-200 pack of Ritek G04 Silver Matte for $136 with free shipping. Would've saved you another $2.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I have placed orders with supermedia about once or twice per month for the past year and I have never had a problem.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    i'm sure its something they will fix. Almost all stores have 1+ hour holds and nasty phone customer service so this is nothing new.

I have used them several times and everything has been really smooth.
    Sorry to hear this.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by galactica
    i'm sure its something they will fix. Almost all stores have 1+ hour holds and nasty phone customer service so this is nothing new.
    I see what you mean I had to call Meritline 4 times today to fix a shipping error. The 4th and final time I got a human instead of the answering machine and was taken care of.
    Quote Quote  
  9. I always check Reseller Ratings before I try a storefront on the net. I have always done fine with SuperMediaStore and Meritline and the other usual suspects for cheap media, but you should always go in with open eyes.
    Quote Quote  
  10. I'm super glad to see you guys have faith in this place. I have been feeling sick thinking that I may not get this resolved (that's a crummy feeling), but if you guys have had good luck than I have faith they will do what they said, so I'm gonna stop worrying Thanks everyone! FCPguy
    Quote Quote  
  11. Oh and to reply to the, why didn't I get the 1 200 pack 2 reasons-
    one. I found this deal after already ordering a 100 pack from another site, then they were backordered, so I cancelled, then ordered my second 100. ,
    Also, each of my 100s should come with 100 free cd sleeves (those things are so handy around the office!) so I figured it was a double win! (50cost 5.00 around here) Anyways, I'll still keep you guys posted, I should recieve my 2nd spindel of 100 this afternoon. Thanks again everyone Peace
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Also, Yesbuy.net sells 100-packs of those paper sleeves w/ windows for $3. Their shipping is kind of expensive, so it's best to buy a lot at once, or get some other stuff at the same time. They also have really cheap cd wallets that are quite good. I've had great luck with their $9 nylon 96 cd holders, as well as their 208 CD holders.
    I like systems, their application excepted. (George Sand, translated from French), "J'aime beaucoup les systèmes, le cas d'application excepté."
    Quote Quote  
  13. Ok,
    after being on the phone for a while, I finally got it all resolved. They sent me another 50 pack and sleeves promised in a package (I just got tracking number and it all seems good) So they fulfilled the order and resolved the problem! Today I got the second of my orders (the 2nd 100 with sleeves) and it all seems fine. SO ALL SEEMS GOOD Thanks everyone for posting- I'll definitely post if something goes wrong w/ the other 50 sent.

PS (Is there a way to check the media to be sure they are Prodisc 4X??? Since they are printable I don't have any way of knowing if they are "real" discs, and after going to nomorecoasters.com I had seen warnings of "fake" disks being sent.
    I wanted to know how I can tell that they are indeed Prodisc 4X... they show PC apps there for checking, but when I wrote them, they said they didn't know any Mac based programs that would tell. Anyone?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    They're real.
    Want my help? Ask here! (not via PM!)
    FAQs: Best Blank DiscsBest TBCsBest VCRs for captureRestore VHS
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    You people have sat there for an hour or more listening to elevator music interrupted every 5-10 minutes by the "...your call is very important to us..." announcements? I just wouldn't have the patience if speakerphones didn't exist!
    HP: Transfigura! PM: Mr. Potter, what in Merlin's name is that?? *Gestures at white VW bug w/ a "53" on it.* HP: Well, professor, you did say to make a Beetle! PM: Hmmmpft! HP: My muggle cousin was watching "The Love Bug" before I left!
    Quote Quote