VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I have a dvd-r cd-r/rw , my question is, can i copy a dvd to a blank cd??????
    tnxz
    ---PC mAnIaC----
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    if i'm understanding your post correctly, you're trying to copy a dvd-r to a cd-rw....i don't think this is possible, it might if theres barely anything on the dvd. whats on it? is it film, data, etc?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    As long as it's under 700mb. I believe this type of disc is called cDVD or MiniDVD.
    Quote Quote  
  4. i haven't been here forever, but for the sake of my eyes, please make the title of your post reflect the topic of your post. thanks.

in response, obtain Dr. Divx and rip the DVD to a 700mb AVI file. It won't play in a player, but it'll do as you asked.
    Quote Quote  
  5. o ok tnxz, just another question, with what program can i transform dvd to vcd???
    ---PC mAnIaC----
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    dvd2svcd

it pretty much does everything for you. you will need to download tmpgenc or cce.

there are guides written on how to use it.

by the way it is going to take 2 to 3 discs to make a backup of most dvds. quality would greatly suffer if you only use one disc unless it is a very short film.

good luck.
    Donadagohvi (Cherokee for "Until we meet again")
    Quote Quote  
  7. can i transform a dvd in my hard drive(using dvd decrypter) to a vcd or svcd??
    ---PC mAnIaC----
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    If you have the disc itself, use this guide.

If you have the files on your Hard Drive, use this guide.

Please attempt to look in the guides section next time. Questions like this and many, many more are answered in the guides. That is what they are here for.
    If in doubt, Google it.
    Quote Quote  
  9. well its nice to see people being nice to this lazy ass, who hasn't bothered to look for anything on there own. if you are not planning on playing the movie after you put it on a cd in a stand alone dvd player. i would use nero recode because its fast ass hell and gives great results using mp4. otherwise have to go the slow process of encoding to vcd or svcd. just my 2 cents.........
    How Big A Boy Are Ya?
    Quote Quote  
  10. i agree with ghoster. i forgot the name of nero recode (hang over) and dr. divx came to me. yeah, everything he just said.
    Quote Quote