VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 22
FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
Thread
  1. Hi, I solve my problem using a new version of IfoEdit v0.971, which donīt have ntsc bug . Now I will watch my movie.
    Quote Quote  
  2. anybody know a solution to
    "original ifo is not large enough to hold the new pgc" ?

it is not a multi pgc problem becauce ifoedit shows only one pgc in original ifo.

i ve heard there is a 'vob extra' solution but couldnt find a "how to"

many thnx
    Quote Quote  
  3. hi i need help with the last part
    the part when u use rejig i cant understand what to do with this program

and why cant i use ifo edit?

plz matrixx explain me this part one more time
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello,

I'm having a bit of trouble re-authoring my Arizona Dream dvd with all the subtitles I want included. The original disk has a single subtitle stream that is forced and can't be deselected. When re-authoring with DVDlab pro the resulting dvd works fine but when replacing original dvd's vob files and updating ifo only the first subtitle stream that I've inserted works, the same way as the original did, forced. I'd like to be able to also select the other 2 subtitle streams i've inserted with dvdlab.

I'll also include the final dvd's ifos after ifoupdate, . Perhaps someone could inform me how to edit the ifos (or ifo) so that I'll be able to select any subtitle stream I'd like. If that is possible that is.

vts02 is the movie. 01 is the menu.

ifos.zip

thanks in advance

Solved my problem.
    Quote Quote  
  5. hi dear
    y did i get this massege after following your guide?[/img]
    WHO NEEDS A HEART WHEN A HEART CAN BE BROKEN
    Quote Quote  
  6. I want to add new subtitles to a DVD keeping the original ones. I'm following this guide strictly but i always end up with a final DVD without the original subs and only with the new ones. I have three small doubts about this guide:
    1) in DVD Decrypter (IFO mode) shall i demux the subtitles as well? (i tried both ways but the final result is the same anyway...)
    2) what subtitles should be added at DVDlab? only the new ones right?
    3) if i want to keep the original subs, do i must rip them before with SubRip?

I would really appreciate some help here.
    This guide is really awesome
    Quote Quote  
  7. Yeah... u gotta rip them and insert them in DVDlab.
    Quote Quote  
  8. ok i have a problem. when i have a dvd with DTS or 5.1 surround then aftre demuxing and adding subtitles, muxing and burning again. it changes to 2 channel stereo. i believe it happens when i first demuxing it.
    Quote Quote  
  9. 45tripp REPLACE THIS IFOs WITH YOURS !!! IT WILL WORK AS YOU WANT ... I REMOVED THE PROHIBITED OPERATIONS !

Have fun !

http://divxpert.org/NEW_IFOs_FOR_45tripp.zip
    Follow the white rabbit
    Quote Quote  
  10. liavm we don't use the old guide, this one is working with DVD-lab PRO, DVD Decrypter and Ifo Update.

Try it ! It's the best !

If you still want to use the old guide use the new IFO EDIT 0.917 instead of Rejig.
    Follow the white rabbit
    Quote Quote  
  11. Member
    Search Comp PM
    great guide, very useful tools also. Thanks for your job.
    Quote Quote  
  12. Great WORKING guide, I even got the original subtitle on the movie I ripped and even add a new one! Now the next step is to get how I can add my subtitle to the menu, looks like I have to search for a new guide

Thanx The Matrixx for this guide!!!

//Fir3Fox
    Quote Quote  
  13. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi everyone, i'm new here, hope matrix can help or any of u guys, look i do all what the guide say until dvdlabpro i add the sub and the vob results perfect with subs but the problem it's that the original ifo said that have 2 pgcs 1 of the whole movie and the 2nd one with only 15 seconds so theres the problem cause when i tried to open ifoupdate doesnt works cause sau that the original iso got 2 pgcs and the authored one got only 1, how can i do with this:S cause it's freaking me out and dont know what else to do please help!
    Quote Quote  
  14. Member
    Search Comp PM
    sorry second one it's only 0 seconds :S

Here is a picture
    Quote Quote  
  15. Member
    Search Comp PM
    sorry here it is [/img]
    Quote Quote  
  16. Hi chudm, I don't see what's the problem

Select the PGC 1 [2:20:20] and demux it
    Follow the white rabbit
    Quote Quote  
  17. i mange to make my own dvd with my sub but
    the sub was on movie himselef and not on the black space
    how i can do it that the sub will be on the black space?
    Quote Quote  
  18. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Dear TheMatrixx, I just tried your guide for the very first time, and it works perfect!! I encountered some strange things though: with DVD Decrypter a .M2V file is made, but the AC3 files are not. In DVD Lab Pro I have to import a .VOB file, and then the AC3 files are generated. Besides that this works wonderful!!!
    Thx.
    I know nothing
    Quote Quote  
  19. Hi Amsterveer, please select in the Stream Processing window the AUDIO stream you want and check DEMUX option a little down! That will make you a AC3 file

Follow the white rabbit
    Quote Quote  
  20. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Dear TheMatrixx, I did select the AUDIO stream! Actually there are 2 streams (2 languages), and I selected them both. I tried also single language DVD's, but I always end up with only a .M2V file, and a .VOB file that is demuxed within DVD Lab Pro!. Only after that (takes quiet some time) I have the .AC3 files available.
    Thx anyway.
    I know nothing
    Quote Quote  
  21. Hi i have problem how to do with structure like this it stagtae dvd with 5 title so if in 1 vob its 1 title and part from nother title so if i do last thing with ifo and i click on dvd play second title its play not from beginig plz help thnx m
    Quote Quote  
  22. How can I demux the dvd if I have the vob files om my HD, not as an Iso..?
    Quote Quote  
  23. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Tomgh
    How can I demux the dvd if I have the vob files om my HD, not as an Iso..?
    Hi, a bit frustrating, but I only succeed when I mount an image (e.g. Iso) with Daemon, and decrypt it from the virtual drive.
    I know nothing
    Quote Quote  
  24. So which program would be best to make an iso.
    I download'd WinISO but it didn't work, gave an error at 90 % :S

Or does someone know a program with which you can create a virtual dvd-rom drive of a folder?
    Quote Quote  
  25. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Tomgh
    So which program would be best to make an iso.
    I download'd WinISO but it didn't work, gave an error at 90 % :S

Or does someone know a program with which you can create a virtual dvd-rom drive of a folder?
    You can create an ISO or NRG or IMG file with I think any burning program. I use Nero. Just choose "DVD video", put everything that belongs there in the VIDEO_TS folder. Now select "Image recorder" as your burner, and then "burn" the DVD. This will create an .NRG file. Now you need a virtual DVD drive where you can mount this image (NRG or ISO) file. I use Daemon, which works perfect for me. You can download this from here: http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/portal/portal.php
    I know nothing
    Quote Quote  
  26. Member
    Search Comp PM
    What if I have some TV episodes with subitles that I have turned to DVD format? How am I going to add the subs to the DVD with DVD Lab Pro?
    Quote Quote  
  27. Hi, I tried this guide out and was on its way to working perfectly until I came to compile the DVD. While in the Muxing process it stops in one place and doesn't move, I have tried 3 times to leave it thinking it would take a while but I left it on overnight and was still on the same place. No error messages or anything came up.

I'm compiling a NTSC DVD if that is any help.
    Quote Quote  
  28. Please delete this post.
    Quote Quote  
  29. Tomgh make your ISO files with DVD SHRINK !

BlackAdder2TheRescue follow my new Episode DVD Subtitles guide from here -> http://www.dvdromania.org/content/category/1/76/56/

Deadite02 are you using NTFS harddrive ? Windows XP ? And please check you have a least 5 GB free space for the TEMP folder .. VERY VERY IMPORTANT !!
    Follow the white rabbit
    Quote Quote  
  30. Hi,when i try to update(ifoupdate) i receive an error telling me:
    ERROR:The original IFO's PGC area is not large enough to hold the new PGC.Please help me
    Quote Quote