VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I'm trying to convert a .avi file to .vob (dvd) files. I have already encoded the avi to m2v now I'm having problems with the audio.

From this divx file I can extract the .ac3 file, audio plays back fine in windows media player. Now I'm tring to get this ac3 file into dvd Maestro to create the DVD. My problems being:

1. DVD maestro gives error "unsupported media: invalid wave format". Figure it probably needs to be at 48000hz

2. Tried to convert ac3 to mp2 using TMPGEnc, TMPGEnc locks up, tried 3 times, .mp2 file at lock up is only 64kb?

3. Tried to convert from ac3 to mp2 using besweet get error from besweet log; "Error 67: azid.dll wasn't found, or dll version is too old."

4. Tried converting from ac3 to mp2 using Hypercube transcoder. Program locks up at 33.27%.

The .ac3 file plays back fine in windows media player, so that tells me the .ac3 file is in ok shape. It's actually from a very good source, it's from the BBC website so I have a high confidentce level that the .avi file is not corrupt.

Any ideas on getting this audio file into DVD Maestro would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

rhuala
    Quote Quote  
  2. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Try headAC3he. It will convert that AC3 to wav or mp2.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Thanks bud, thats getting the problem done.

Downloading the version form Doom9 works fine but the one from Dark Angel site really sucks and crashes alot from missing dll's...

rhuala
    Quote Quote  
  4. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    no problem. hope it works out for you.
    Quote Quote