VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I'm using Sefy's guide to make VCD's after ripping a DVD. Everything was fine until I got to the step where I'm supposed to paste chapter information, the part in VCDEasy where I'm supposed to right click and then I click "Paste ChapterXtractor (RAW data)" but nothing happens.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Maybe its a silly question but, you did load the IFO into ChapterXtractor and copy your chapter points first right?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by adam
    Maybe its a silly question but, you did load the IFO into ChapterXtractor and copy your chapter points first right?
    I'm not 100% certain but I do remember opening the text file made by ChapterXtractor and highlighted the chapter times, Ctrl-C, and tried to paste into VCDeasy.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I probably haven't used ChapterXtractor or VCDEasy in over a year, but looking back at my old guide, I just copied the chapter points directly out of ChapterXtractor. Maybe try doing it this way...

http://users3.ev1.net/~CavemanLawyer/Vcdeasy.htm
    Quote Quote  
  5. @nocarebear, have you marked ALL the contents of the text file that was generated by Chapter-X-Tractor ? Cause if you didn't, then the information will not be suitable. And that may be the cause of your problem.

PS: Make sure the Chapter Information can be pasted from the Clipboard.
    Email me for faster replies!

Best Regards,
    Sefy Levy,
    Certified Computer Technician.
    Quote Quote  
  6. I'm back. I did get to paste the chapter information; I think I did something wrong the first time I did it.

Originally Posted by Sefy
    @nocarebear, have you marked ALL the contents of the text file that was generated by Chapter-X-Tractor ? Cause if you didn't, then the information will not be suitable. And that may be the cause of your problem.

PS: Make sure the Chapter Information can be pasted from the Clipboard.
    What I did was just highlight chapter information, copied, and paste in VCD Easy and that worked. But, wouldn't marking all the content of the text file create an error on VCD Easy because the text file includes non-numbers?
    Quote Quote  
  7. I Think VCDEasy is designed to handle all the information in that text area
    Email me for faster replies!

Best Regards,
    Sefy Levy,
    Certified Computer Technician.
    Quote Quote