[quote="vcd4ever"][quote="JohnnyCNote"]
    Originally Posted by vcd4ever
    What else to expect, it's microcrap .

vcd4ever.
    Given the specs you provided:

Operating System: Windows95b (osr2.1)
    CPU Speed: 400mhz (intel PII)
    Uh...you forgot to mention that it was two years ago when he created
    that profile. (I've been trhough many rigs in 2 years)
    One system is still running 95b, its fast and does what I need.
    Adding an update to what works would be quite stupid.
    If I need a fix, I'll ask or look, I sure don't need Microcrap telling
    me it's update time.

But, as unhelpful as you claim Vcd4ever's statement is, I think it says everything. In one word!
    Microsoft is truly evil, and it is "Microcrap".
    the bigger they are the harder they fall.
    Dont get all ruffled, we all use it, but it is crap.
    but that is Microsoft.
    Crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap
    Crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crapCrap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crapCrap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crapCrap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crapCrap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crapCrap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crapCrap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crapCrap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crapCrap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crapCrap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crapCrap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crapCrap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crapCrap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crapCrap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crapCrap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap

2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Yes, the almighty Sefy is right again. I bow to you and your never ending wisdom oh great one. You are right. As a matter of fact, you are always right. So I cower down in fear to you, Sefy , my God.

Sefy, you have no idea what I am using now. I specifically stated that "Sure, once your up and running and get more computer literate you can discover the Mozilla Firebird browser or Netscape but I'm talking about people with no computer knowledge. "

And maybe since I'm not the one who has crashed 50 machines trying to update them I don't NEED to use anything else.

I know it burns you that I don't do what seems to be in vogue and bitch about MS, but live with it. I don't agree with you.

3. The Super Intelligent and Knows it all (who can't read a simple sentence) jtommyj has stroke again. I Suggest you read that post again and notice that the PC's crashed because of Windows Update, and as far as I know and recall those updates SELF INSTALL from MICROSOFT HOMEPAGE so there isn't any USER intervention.

Like I could care less if you agree with me or not, fact is you talk bullshit all day long, you know i'm right, but it's dificult for you to accept it and admit it infront of everyone, that I might know more then you think I do, even with all your continues insults to my intelligence, but the difference is, i've got some. You don't appear to have any, so I can't insult yours.

If you had any brains, you would KNOW that if Microsoft hadn't made DEALS with stores to force them NOT to include NETSCAPE or any OTHER browser while selling an OEM PC. Which is WHY they so called dominated the PC, it's nothing more then using their MONOPOLY power to gain more power. But it's all on deaf ears, all you are busy with is trying to insult.
    Email me for faster replies!

Best Regards,
    Sefy Levy,
    Certified Computer Technician.

4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Sefy- The point isn't if you know more than me or not.

The point is you are trying to do the same thing to me that you accuse MS of. You are trying to tell me because you think you know more ,that MS products are bad for me.

I have already taken the high road a long time ago in this thread by stating I am neither for nor against MS, but if you don't like them, use the other options available. You are the one trying to force down my throat that MS is bad for me. You don't know me, what I need, what I want, so I don't care about your opinion that MS is bad for me.

Have you seen me state here that MS is good for YOU ? NO, i didn't think so.

So take your childish dislike of MS to people who really matter ,not me.
    You highjacked the thread 6 pages agao with your rant and I'm not wrong because the MS products I use work for ME.

End of argument.

5. jtommyj, before you accuse me of anything, you better re-read your own posts and others! I didn't force anyone to do anything, I stated my opinion, unlike you, I didn't insult others intelligence in the process and trying to say they don't know anything, or insulting their technical knowledge like you kept on doing to me on just about every post, talk about chilidish!

Secondly, I DID NOT start this, I did a simple reply which gave warning to those who might use the latest update as they CRIPPLE system, and it seems it didn't happen just to ME as you would like to think. The arguments started between the original poster and the one who replied to him AFTER me.

Lastly, i'm am entitled to answer ANYONE i please, if you don't like it, take the high road, you said you did it before, did anyone invite you to blow your garbage on the freeway ? this isn't Microsoft here, you can't terrorize anyone

Goodbye and I hope Good Riddens.
    Your Manners are like Microsoft's Monopoly.

Best Regards,
    Sefy Levy,

6. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    you know Sefy ann tgpo, he would probably say the same thing if it was linux installed on his computer.

7. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    dang typos. that was supposed to be and.

8. @gitreel, i'm not sure who that post is direct at
    PS: You can edit your own message you know ?

Best Regards,
    Sefy Levy,

Search Comp PM
    nevermind. Sefy apparantly types faster than I do...and he's not even a native English speaker

10. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    sorry. I meant both you and tgpo. He would probably say the same thing if linux was installed on his computer.

11. @adam, don't worry about it, it's propably the age
    PS: You know i'm still waiting to hear about that guy who can do new design for the guide and the menus you said you'd take off my back

Best Regards,
    Sefy Levy,

12. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Sefy, did you ever get my message about the update rollup for xp?

13. @gitreel, I saw the message here, but I didn't have much to say, cause i'm not using XP so I haven't encountered it myself. But i've read about it in a few forums. why ?

Best Regards,
    Sefy Levy,

14. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    kept crashing my duron system. I was just wondering if you had heard about any problems with it?

15. As i've mentioned, I haven't encountered it personaly, as I don't use XP but I DID see it being mentioned on some forums I visited. My Advice to you for now, if your system is working smoothly and you don't have any problems, and you got a firewall which is updated (not Microsoft's!) then don't fix it

Best Regards,
    Sefy Levy,

16. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    ok.thanx....never can be too careful....using micromonkey products......

17. @gitreel, becareful, or jtommyj might think you are FORCING him to use something by saying your opinion on it!

Best Regards,
    Sefy Levy,

18. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    u are right. wouldn't want to get into that...

19. No software or OS is perfect or ever will be and bugs will always be found

The higher the usuage of an OS under different hardware and software configurations the more bugs that get found.

At least they fix them

20. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    about 6 months to a year later

21. [quote="vcdforme"][quote="vcd4ever"]
    Originally Posted by JohnnyCNote
    Originally Posted by vcd4ever
    What else to expect, it's microcrap .

vcd4ever.
    Given the specs you provided:

Operating System: Windows95b (osr2.1)
    CPU Speed: 400mhz (intel PII)
    Uh...you forgot to mention that it was two years ago when he created
    that profile. (I've been trhough many rigs in 2 years)
    One system is still running 95b, its fast and does what I need.
    Adding an update to what works would be quite stupid.
    If I need a fix, I'll ask or look, I sure don't need Microcrap telling
    me it's update time.

But, as unhelpful as you claim Vcd4ever's statement is, I think it says everything. In one word!
    Microsoft is truly evil, and it is "Microcrap".
    the bigger they are the harder they fall.
    Dont get all ruffled, we all use it, but it is crap.
    but that is Microsoft.
    Crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crapCrap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crapCrap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crapCrap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crapCrap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crapCrap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crapCrap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crapCrap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crapCrap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crapCrap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crapCrap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crapCrap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crapCrap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crapCrap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crapCrap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap

I really, truthfully, could not care less what he or you use or what your opinions regarding what I use may be. Since you don't use my computer and I don't use yours, it's definitely a matter of personal preference. All of this reminds me of the Ford vs GM arguments I used to encounter in high school, which is where this belongs....

22. @JohnnyCNote, no, it's a matter of taking responsibility when posting news regarding a fix/patch/update that may cause an unknowing user to have a disabled PC.

Simply saying there's an update is not sufficent.
    Also give warning (after you check on the web, not just YOUR pc) that it may cause damage in some way (if was reported).

All this has nothing to do with anyone's opinion of which OS is better or not, it is about the simple fact. You posted news without even wanting to think of the possibility it may cause harm and it didn't even bother you one bit if it did. But you got pissed when someone did say it causes harm, cause "it didn't happen to me" doesn't mean it won't do damage to someone else!.

And THAT is high school kids thinking nothing bad will happen to them, they are invincible to any harm.

Best Regards,
    Sefy Levy,

23. Originally Posted by Sefy

what the heck is DWDM ?
    Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing.

It's used in Optical Carrier backbones to increase thoroughput. Think of it as shining multiple beams of light through a single fiber, instead of just one beam. It allows a single strand of fiber to transmit up to 400 Gbps.

I also invented lint.

24. @indolikaa, I wonder if they ever have a shortened word for the entire encyclopedia

like in "Hitchhikers Guide" the answer to everything is 42

Best Regards,
    Sefy Levy,

25. I invented 42 as well.

26. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    you have been a busy little bee

27. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by gitreel
    you know Sefy ann tgpo, he would probably say the same thing if it was linux installed on his computer.
    Duh,of course I would. You're again missing the point. If I had Linux on my machine and it worked fine for me, why wouldn't I say the same thing?

I'm not arguing that one is better than the other, I'm stating that whatever works for you is fine, I like XP Pro for me.

If I sit down and learn linux and it works for me and I can do what I want with it, then that's great. You guys are so anti-MS that you think I'm anti linux and anything else and that's not true.

Once again, I like XP Pro for my dual Xeon to encode video. I never said anything bad about linux or any other OS except that they are obviously not as user friendly as Sefy has stated himself many times.

28. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Our site lost its server thanks to the latest update. Missing kernel. Our Technical Director RJ reckons somebody thought the best way to improve security was to stop the system booting at all.

29. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    I am not against ms...but they do have flaws...who doesn't? Sefy was just doing his job by trying to raise awareness. The scary thing is alot of people think their pc is like a toaster. Plug it in and nothing else ever needs done to it. The problem is Microbill has not always focused on security, instead focusing on user features. With worms like msblast, and the nachi virus, this way of thinking has come back to haunt them. What you need to consider is no computer is truely safe.

Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Sefy
    @JohnnyCNote, no, it's a matter of taking responsibility when posting news regarding a fix/patch/update that may cause an unknowing user to have a disabled PC.

Simply saying there's an update is not sufficent.
    Also give warning (after you check on the web, not just YOUR pc) that it may cause damage in some way (if was reported).
    I believe that goes without saying. An individual who doesn't realize they are taking a risk by installing anything doesn't belong in front of a computer. Just my opinion.