VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. ive got a movie file on 2 cd's i want to put them on to 1 dvdr. how do i do this ive already convrted them with TMPGEnc. do i just add both files into TMPGE DVD author then burn it when its done, im not really sure. Thanks
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Yes that's the theory but you haven'y said anything about what files you have . were the files AVI or VCD ? What have you converted them to?
    Quote Quote  
  3. sorry havn't got my head together yet. convrted them from avi to m2v putting them on the dvd so just need to author them now
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    OK If you didn't join the files before you encoded them I hope you kept the file size of the two low enough to fit on a DVD-R. If not its not the end of the world.
    A m2v file is just the video file you should also have a wav file for the audio.
    Open TMPGenc DVD Author -Create new project - add file and add you first part then add file again and add your second part .Create your menu if you want and click output.
    That creates your VIDEO_TS foldey with you .vobs etc in.
    If it fits on a DVD-R then yes you burn that.
    If it is too large you can use DVD Shrink to shrink it to make it fit.
    Quote Quote  
  5. ok rite ive done that in in TMPGEnc author ive put the movie on dvdr but when i play it back where the 2 files join there is a pause of about a minute is there anyway of correcting this so it continues without a pause...... thanks
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Sorry I've not had that before normally you don't see the join. Hopefully someone will know and post.
    Quote Quote