VideoHelp Forum

Poll: Which one do you want to be the next american idol

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    Something you probably don't know about European Union's television:
    By law, the TV stations of the E.U. members, can't show more than 35% of non European program daily!
    That means, that any television station, has to transmit 65% made in Europe TV programs. This is a euro - law of the last 3 years. Exception, the satellite and the cable channels. So, european TV station are not so american the last few years. 5 years ago yes, today, no.

Also my friend Rookie64, since the Internet is universal and it is as easy as you say, let's talk for a change about the series 3 of the Greek "Big Brother"reality show. Or the German reality about the new singers.
    I bet you know anything about it, as I - and all the non USA users around - have to know anything about American Idol, so to join the fun....

And I don't complain for the poll, I complain because it end up first page. And I asked: How a so local-interest question, end up fist page, in a international forum. How that qualified for that specific place? I prefer for that place, more international subjects. That is my opinion: I didn't say "delete it from front page".
    Oh, and here is my link: http://www.bigbrother.gr
    I believe that you can read it, understand it and discuss it, right? After all, you suggest me to do the same thing.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Master of Time & Space Capmaster's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    TGPO of course. American Idol is one long commercial/advert-fest. The only thing that makes it remotely appealing is Simon's crustiness
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    well i guess we can see why john peter lewis got voted off

he wasnt fairing too well here either
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    I want TGPO to win.
    If in doubt, Google it.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by bartonarmy
    WOW 60%. And I thought that it was 90% American.
    Mmmmmm a certain phrase spring to mind here but I don't want to start a war (oops did I say war) or upset anybody
    Quote Quote