VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. alright, VCDHELP.COM RULES!, there, now on to my question =), ummm, see i have my old nes (nintendo) hooked up to my videocapture card, and it doesn't seem to want to "pick up" the signal comming from my nes...i will have it set to 4, and it will say "locked" but there will be only one frozen frame of video, often ofset aswell...then, still set to 4, i change the tuner to channel 3 and i get someting, but "staticy"....and i was doing all the experimenting with the card set to "antena"....i am sure there must be something i can tweak (softwear wise) that will get it through, but its like i'm a chimpanzee trying to figure out how a car works....this monkey needs your help, guys!
    and anyone who can help me will get a banana
    oh and, VCDHELP.COM KICKS ASS!
    Quote Quote  
  2. is everyone that reads my post as stupid as i am? i mean, damn, people view it, but no one has a clue how to fix it? i'm sure the problem is elementry.......do i need to offer money before someone helps me at all?
    Quote Quote  
  3. You're not going to get much help with that attitude. Nobody is OBLIGATED to help you.

Have you tried fine tuning the channel?

Regards.
    Michael Tam
    w: Morsels of Evidence
    Quote Quote  
  4. right. no one's obligated to help me, just would have been nice....i agree with fine tuning the channel...it apears that thats all i need to do....although, in the tuner properties, there's no "nob" i can turn till the channel comes in....ummm....its either that or there is something about the video from the nes that my card doesn't like...ummm...i'm going to figure this out, and post here what i find
    Quote Quote  
  5. i just read something about the colors the nes produces, the very very black parts of the pallete could damage both the nes or your television....some sort of bug
    Quote Quote