VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. MAN I CANT BELIVE THIS..... I HEARD GOOD THINGS ABOUT THE SOFTWARE AND WASTED ALL THIS TIME GETTING IT..... THEN WHEN I GET IT .... THE DAM THING WONT IMPORT NONE OF MY MPEG 2 VIDEOS INTO IT FOR EDITING AFTER LEARNING HOW TO USE A LOT OF ITS FUNCTIONS USING A .AVI FILE!!!!!!!!! I NO THIS THING HAS TO TAKE MPEG 2 VIDEO..... WHO DA HELL WOULD MAKE A $100 PIECE OF SOFTWARE THAT CANT EDIT MPEG 2 VIDEO........... OH YEA..... SONY WOULD...... GARBAGE AZZ COMPANY
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    There is a free trial to download - didn't you do this first?
    Regards,

Rob
    Quote Quote  
  3. Are you sure about that? I am sure I did it with the trial version. I know it can create mpg2 videos. I would have to check in to that myself cause I was thinking of adding it to my collection of editing tools.

BTW, screaming at everyone in this forum is not the best way to motivate people to help.

dun4
    Quote Quote  
  4. and thats the thing.... it lets u turn your format into dvd (mpeg2) but it dont edited it...... i tried all my mpeg2 formats that i captured and it wont do anything.......i no theres nothing wrong with my captures because adobe pro pics it up......
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by mol3000
    MAN I CANT BELIVE THIS..... I HEARD GOOD THINGS ABOUT THE SOFTWARE AND WASTED ALL THIS TIME GETTING IT..... THEN WHEN I GET IT .... THE DAM THING WONT IMPORT NONE OF MY MPEG 2 VIDEOS INTO IT FOR EDITING AFTER LEARNING HOW TO USE A LOT OF ITS FUNCTIONS USING A .AVI FILE!!!!!!!!! I NO THIS THING HAS TO TAKE MPEG 2 VIDEO..... WHO DA HELL WOULD MAKE A $100 PIECE OF SOFTWARE THAT CANT EDIT MPEG 2 VIDEO........... OH YEA..... SONY WOULD...... GARBAGE AZZ COMPANY
    STFU........
    Drop the caps lock and by the way - Try a DAMN spell checker before you post... DAM is spelled DAMN... Also how did you waste time leeching this software? Oh I know - downloads at 28.8 are teh suck........
    Get a clue....
    Too bad I've got real work to do....

makntraks
    Quote Quote  
  6. if u dont have anything good to say then SHUT DA F@CK UP
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    From the Screenblast Support site.

Question
    Can I use MPEG-2 files as a source format and edit them?

Answer
    Yes, but this is not ideal. MPEG-2 files are heavily compressed, and when re-encoded, quality decreases significantly. Whenever possible, use Video for Windows (.AVI) or QuickTime source material of the highest possible quality.
    Either you don't have the mpeg plug-in or it has expired. Contact Sony for the plug-in - proof of purchase is needed.

Learn to do some research about your software before mouthing off about what it can't do - it just shows what you can't do.
    Regards,

Rob
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    The mpeg file needs to be a program stream, not an elementary stream.
    Quote Quote  
  9. thanks disturbed1 but what is the difference ????? i got my mpeg 2 caps from my dc200
    Quote Quote