VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. hello ppl
    ive tried many times to encode my divx of 'red planet' to vcd format using TMPGenc (latest version) without success. I get a blue screen error (Windows ME) exactly 9 minutes and 9 seconds into the film everytime. Ive tried using earlier versions of tmpgenc and i get the same error at the same point in the film. Is there an error in the divx at this point (there doesn't seem to be an error when playing the divx)? Ive tried using different templates and aspect ratio's
    PLease help me out?
    thanks

thanks
    Quote Quote  
  2. will someone actually reply to the thread instead of just looking at it....0 posts, 65 views. wtf????
    Quote Quote  
  3. Your problem is not TMPGEnc, but rather windows ME. SCRAP IT NOW! its worse than windows 3.1
    Quote Quote  
  4. vudu, nobody is OBLIGATED to help you. Do you think that you DERSERVE it or something? If somebody knows something that could help and is willing to post, you should be grateful.

You should try helping yourself first. For example, click on "search" at the top of the page. Also, try to describe your problem more precisely and the exact method you took.

Regards.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: vitualis on 2001-11-05 02:20:21 ]</font>
    Quote Quote