VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I recently placed an order for DVD+rs at my local office depot. However, I decided that I didn't want them anymore. When I placed my order, the website stated that if I didn't pick up my order within 48 hrs, that my credit card would be recredited. So I never bothered to pick them up.

I checked today, and it shows a charge for the dvd+rs but no refund, and I guess im starting to worry. Has anyone else done this before? I know some people placed orders for the same dvd+rs, and then ended up leaving OD because they needed to have the physical coupon. Will I just have to wait a couple days to see my refund? I guess I'm just scared that I paid for nothing. Thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Why don't you just call their 800# and ask them?
    Quote Quote  
  3. I called them, and they said that the charge will be reversed. Whats annoying though is that they charged me even though I never picked up the item. Now I'm gonna get a service fee from my bank though, since I didn't factor in that OD was gonna charge me.
    Quote Quote  
  4. If you didn't pick them up and they don't give you credit, get your credit card issuer to issue a "charge-back". Your CC issuer will give you a temporary credit until the problem is resolved.

I'm sure OD will issue you full credit. They're reputable (unlike a lot of folks on e-bay....).
    Quote Quote