VideoHelp Forum
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I own a Sony that I got a couple of months ago and it works quite well I have been able to play pretty much everything and the zoom function is quite nice.

2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Defcon, don't mind Fulcilives. He's upset. He just found out that his state doesn't allow same sex marriages.

3. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by ricky1756
    Defcon, don't mind Fulcilives. He's upset. He just found out that his state doesn't allow same sex marriages.
    HAHAHA LOLLOLLOL

4. Originally Posted by FulciLives
    Anyone stupid enough to convert widescreen movies to fullscreen via the ZOOM needs to be taken out back and shot in the head.

Stupid ass

- John "FulciLives" Coleman

You are in breach of the forum rules and are being issued with a formal warning.
    / Moderator Baldrick

About time you got a warning for your insults.

5. Just because one person has a preference for something doesn't make them the authority on it. Who cares "WHY" he's wanting to do what he's wanting to do; just give him productive suggestions and go on with life.

Defcon - I personally own a Toshiba SD-2800 that plays everything I have thrown at it (with the exception of SVCD's). Sorry you had to put up with the assinine comments in order to get a "recommendation" from people who actually want to help rather than frustrate and hinder...

At any rate - good luck on your search!!

6. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    My Coby standalone can zoom in &out 4X, 2X, 1/2 and 1/4 without that annoying zoom info box. I picked it up at Fry's for $50. Give it a try.

You may also want to check out the Lite-On LVD 2002 and the newer model 2010.

7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I don't know if your DVD player is in the same boat as mine, but I own a Toshiba sd 1700, you can buy one for around $60. They have a nice zoom feature. I too had a zoom issue at first, when I would hit zoom it would zoom the picture but the zoom box would not go away. I hit zoom again and it would zoom even more. It was pissing me off, what I didn't notice is that right under the zoom button was a done button. Just hit down and enter and away the box went. I know this probably isn't your issue, but Toshiba has a good zoom feature.

8. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Defcon,what you can do is take one of your dvd discs into the store and try it on the dvd players and see if the zoom works,saves having to take the player home.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.

9. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by jimmalenko
    Because they're too damn stupid to own a computer, that's why !
    You need to pack your own up right now.

I am sure that there will be a button on the remote that you can press to get rid of your annoying little symbol....chief.
    Hard to believe anyone in IT isn't smarter than this. User interface problems are the number one failure in all software and firmware. Anyone dense enough to say this like they're all perfect certainly isn't good enough to be in IT, whether they are or not.

Maybe you just need some lessons in the art of using a Remote Control....
    You could stand some instruction on being less of an idiot yourself.

Funny how your arguments have to change to compensate for your density:

"You must admit, returning a dvd player because it won't do what it isn't meant to do is pretty rare."

"There's no reason why a bit of research such as the DVD Players list here couldn't be done to ascertain this beforehand."

If it wasn't meant to do it like you incorrectly say in the first, then why the hell do you think it'd be listed in the reviews?

There are plenty that leave symbols up when zooming. It's perfectly fine to want one without if desired. You're just clueless. You're also clearly a 'confuse the issue to cover your mistakes' kind of IT guy rather than a 'know your shit' type. Hell I'd expect to get fired if an employer saw me say something as dumb as what you've posted in this thread, better hope they don't read up on you and do the smart thing. Not even just uncalled for, but so wrong it's assinine. Just plain funny you'd be trying out to make out like he was the clueless one.

Someone should set your post counter back about 2000. -1350 or so should give around a year or so of clear warning you're clueless. Not like you're the only one that outta be in negative numbers though, there seem to be plenty, even a few others just in this thread. Or just set to 0 permanently might work too.

Sorry for the OT guys..

Also Mintek 1600 is an excellent player, but has the same issue of leaving up zoom factors etc. It's a very common thing from not thinking the user interface out very well, and is one of the main things right after the zones that people want out of hacked firmware. Might even search Google as a double check on this, you can bet if the player's been out a month or two and it has this problem someone will have asked how to get rid of the symbols on one of the many boards on the net.

Alan

10. hmm my i bought a mintek for my mom amnd i was messing around with it, but i do not recall seeing an icon in the screen when i played around with zoom mode, i can check that again however.

Perhaps the answer lies (for those who get that icon) in checking out the display properites on the machine.

Personally i do not know, the only reason i see to use a zoom function is if im bored and want to mess with the movie a bit, then again thats just me.

Pioneer decks used to be able to play anything you could throw at them, not sure about newer models though

11. I thought in the manual of one of my Apexes it says you can clearly turn off that stuff so it doesn't display on your screen.

Search Comp PM
    Apex are junk.
    You pay $30 for a DVD player, you get a piece of shit.
    And to convert a Widescreen to Full?? LOL

Search Comp PM
    This post makes zero sense to me. If you don't want widescreen, buy the fullscreen version. It will exist in some format.

Apex as a brand is not junk, not even generally. I've got the recorder and a player, both are fine. Some other models are pretty bad, but not the 1100W. It does what I wanted.

Some of you people are coming across as crass, childish, and outright rude. And let's not forget outright uneducated with the opinions. That in itself is worse than any potential "stupidity" shown by the original poster.

I cannot imagine the zoom function ever being intended for this kind of viewing. You may as well go back to VHS at that quality.
    Want my help? Ask here! (not via PM!)
    FAQs: Best Blank DiscsBest TBCsBest VCRs for captureRestore VHS

14. Rabiddog, attached is a capture of what appears on the screen. But once again I checked w/ Apex & Philips and there is no way around it unfortunately...

Wulf109 I know you stated this may be due to mediatek (?) chipsets ?

And once again I really do appreciate everyone that has been recommending specific players I am now researching and if the possibility is there (ofcourse) I will test them at the store.

And to all of those who think my post is stupid..... Don't bother replying to my thread. Maybe (Just Maybe) other people may also avoid players that do THIS !!!! Ever think of that ??? BTW even when zoomed on DVD, VHS is still inferior...

Regardless of whether you are a fan of widescreen or not, I still say this is a quite annoying and overlooked flaw on behalf of the manufacturers.
    Even a fool can be wise, all he has to do is keep his mouth shut

Search Comp PM
    Apex are junk.
    ok..maybe that was a bit harsh.
    i apoligize if I offended anyone.
    bad experiences would never get me near one again

Search Comp PM
    I still think anyone wanting to convert WIDESCREEN to FULLSCREEN has got a serious problem but whatever.

I'm getting sick of this thread.

So here is the answer.

You want the Malata DVP-520

It is currectly the only decent made DVD player on the market that has X-Y scaling.

Here is the description of X-Y scaling:

Originally Posted by Malata
    The DVP-520 is the only DVD player on the market today that has X-Y scaling capability. This feature basically lets you adjust the aspect ratio, picture size, and position of the image on your television down to the pixel. The most important use of this feature is its ability to eliminate overscan. Overscan is the portion of the image that is not visible on your television because it extends beyond the viewable area. On many TVs, you're missing a significant portion of the image due to overscan. Using the X-Y scaling feature of the Malata, you can "pull back" until the entire image is viewable.
    You can zoom in or zoom out as much as you want. You can even zoom in/out independantly on just the X or Y axis.

This DVD player is normally used by people wanting to eliminate overscan. However it can be used to zoom in so you can get a full screen image from a widescreen source (or make the widescreen less widescreen). Also of note is that this player is REGION FREE and does mostly excellent PAL to NTSC conversion. These features make the Malata DVP-520 the "dream" DVD player for many people.

Malata is a "specialty" brand. You will not find it in stores like BEST BUY or CIRCUIT CITY etc.

You will have to mail order it.

One of the best places that I know of that carry it is HK FLIX which is a website that carries region free DVD discs and hardware with an emphasis on Hong Kong and Japanese cinema.

I do urge you however to look at the LINK I provided in an earlier post to the WIDESCREEN.ORG website. It might help you to understand the widescreen process and why it is so essential to proper movie viewing.

P.S.
    Here is a direct link to the Malata DVP-520 on the HK FLIX website.
    Malata DVP-520 link
    "The eyes are the first thing that you have to destroy ... because they have seen too many bad things" - Lucio Fulci
    EXPLORE THE FILMS OF LUCIO FULCI - THE MAESTRO OF GORE

17. ^OK Now that that's settled

does anyone here know...?

....you know, the leprechans... do they really exist or what?

Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by mob
    ^OK Now that that's settled
    does anyone here know...?
    ....you know, the leprechans... do they really exist or what?
    Aye, me friend, we sure do!
    Though me's blue, and it don't mean me's sad neither!

:P
    Want my help? Ask here! (not via PM!)
    FAQs: Best Blank DiscsBest TBCsBest VCRs for captureRestore VHS

19. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by FulciLives
    I still think anyone wanting to convert WIDESCREEN to FULLSCREEN has got a serious problem but whatever.
    I do urge you however to look at the LINK I provided in an earlier post to the WIDESCREEN.ORG website. It might help you to understand the widescreen process and why it is so essential to proper movie viewing.

"Proper viewing"? Do you really know what you're talking about? What is "improper" with VHS or TV (still 4:3)? Or maybe your TV broadcast is already widescreen? John, you posted so many times about your cash shortages (remember saying that you don't have enough cash for ADVC-100?) that I seriously doubt if you own the equipment for "proper" viewing (you must be dreaming...?). Keep in mind that you have watched most of your life "improperly" and you became such a quick convert? More I read these forums more I scratch my head. All of a sudden guys with 50$ worth of equipment start preaching about high tech! And what do they have ? (my guess) 20 inch Sylvania and Apex DVD (good for flower pot)! I could buy 65 inch display long ago. I did not as I was waiting for the right technology that I could really enjoy without convergence issues. My real estate is 2 x 32 inch Sony and I try to use it anyway it pleases me even if deemed improper by some. I can't get used to "ticker tape" movie on my screen and I prefer 4x3 as anything that is below 50 inch I consider improper for widescreen. It is a concience choice. Does it make me dumb cause I try to use my screen to the max instead of giving up 46% of its size for "proper viewing"? Seems some are so by the book that it's getting ludicrous. You, who preach, post here what you have (let's start with high tech stuff) and I will tell you what is proper in your setup and what is not. We'll find out if you have the right stuff to allow you to brag about what you don't have. Little reality check mixed with modesty lesson won't harm.

Great post by MJPollard:
    ...there is no shortage of people who will prove their inferiority by showing their superiority

Search Comp PM
    This is actually very simple despite the size of TV screen you have.

With WIDESCREEN you see the ENTIRE FILMED IMAGE as you do in a movie theatre.

With FULL SCREEN you are cutting off the sides of the image ... in short you are NOT seeing the ENTIRE image.

How difficult is that to understand?

Not very if you ask me.

So ... how anyone can say that watching a movie with say an original aspect ratio of 2.35:1 converted to full screen 1.33:1 is proper ... well that is just way beyond my understanding.

It is beyond any reasoning.

I've been watching movies widescreen since the late 1980's and I personally adapted to it very well because it just MADE SENSE to me but at the time I already had extensive film/video knowledge so even without the benefit of a resource like WIDESCREEN.ORG I still "got it".

I thought by now ... especially with DVD brining it more to the masses than ever before ... that most people understood why WIDESCREEN is proper.

I guess some people are just confused? I don't know ... I can't explain it (i.e., why some people are SO against the proper widescreen presentation of movies).

"The eyes are the first thing that you have to destroy ... because they have seen too many bad things" - Lucio Fulci

21. I for one don't wish to get off topic but the widescreen vs. panscan decision is just that...... Preference = Hence my journey for the DVD player w/ disappearing zoom icon that plays many formats. Although a JPEG slide show would also suck if the zoom icon appeared when enlarging pics.

Some people prefer coke vs. pepsi, But I don't believe pepsi drinkers should be "Taken out back and shot in the head" Is Kinda dramatic HAHAHA

But seriously though John, I do appreciate the above post you put regarding the Malata player, seems pretty sick actually.... and is a cool site for hard to find Kung Fu movies !!!

I also realize that I maybe in the minority on this site (prefering 4:3) If I had a 16:9 tv (which is out of the question for some time), I could probably deal with it. But with my luck the tv would cut off the sides on the 4:3 films

Like proxxy and a few others, I just can't deal with ticker tape movies bro.... I understand that you see the full scope in a widescreen, I just like to see movies in bigger picture (kind of like getting into the movie) and to me widescreen (while true full picture) seems smaller/further away due to screen loss.

Someone actually sent me a link, I think was www.panscanfan.com but do not recall the exact address. That was funny !!!
    Even a fool can be wise, all he has to do is keep his mouth shut

22. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    This is actually very simple despite the size of TV screen you have.
    With WIDESCREEN you see the ENTIRE FILMED IMAGE as you do in a movie theatre.
    With FULL SCREEN you are cutting off the sides of the image ... in short you are NOT seeing the ENTIRE image.
    How difficult is that to understand?
    Every movie director usually places important stuff in the middle. You've been watching TV movies like that all your life. How improper! According to your doctrine that must have created a big hole in your education. Just think about it all your life your cable company has delivered 50% of the picture. I think you should reqest a refund for all these years (maybe even class action!). Sounds like you missed half of every movie you have seen using cable TV and VCR. Can you live with that?
    As to me, I sleep well. Sometimes is better not to know the whole truth or the ENTIRE IMAGE. But thanks for the above explanation. Never thought of it before.

So ... how anyone can say that watching a movie with say an original aspect ratio of 2.35:1 converted to full screen 1.33:1 is proper ... well that is just way beyond my understanding.
    It is beyond any reasoning.
    No wonder. That is one of the mysteries of our times. But for you solution is simple. No more cheating. Sell VCR, TV and disconnect cable. Screw 4x3. Btw what was its size if I may ask?

I've been watching movies widescreen since the late 1980's and I personally adapted to it very well because it just MADE SENSE to me but at the time I already had extensive film/video knowledge so even without the benefit of a resource like WIDESCREEN.ORG I still "got it".
    Well. From time to time it makes sense to me too. But not always. And I do not feel like I've commited a sin as opposed to some. From my perspective bigger is better and smaller is inferior. How about that?

I thought by now ... especially with DVD brining it more to the masses than ever before ... that most people understood why WIDESCREEN is proper. I guess some people are just confused? I don't know ... I can't explain it (i.e., why some people are SO against the proper widescreen presentation of movies).
    You did not get it. I'n not against it. I'm against unncecessarily giving up 50% of my screen size. 100% of my screen usage is PROPER for me and no, I'm not confused. Seems you are. I'm for it but on the right equipment. Why do you want to shove down my throat watching ticker tape movie. Soon I'll buy the right stuff( don't worry). Look at this from a different angle. If I'm correct reducing your screen by 50% reduces respective object 4x. Over the long period of time bigger was better for everyone. It took some time for 36 inch TV to be so affordable. Now you are telling me to use half of it with characters beeing 4x smaller then I used to watch. It makes my screen fall between 14 and 20 inch considering same 4x3 frame. If compared to original 4x3 36 inch frame I end up with same section being close to 1/4 of its 36 inch equivalent. That is a totally IMPROPER proposal to me that I reject for the convenience of viewing the same, cut frame that is a middle section of close to 50 (and over) inches wide screen equivalent. Do you follow? It is a debate over half full or half empty glass of water. For you it's half empty for me half full.
    I'm free to determine what I want. Yua are enslaved by the movie industry. I choose what I want, you religiously stick to the stuff they preach. This may be a sideeffect of a long time depravation that you have undergone, beeing robbed of 50% of every movie you have watched.

PS. John, put all your cards on the table as per my previous post

Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Defcon
    But seriously though John, I do appreciate the above post you put regarding the Malata player, seems pretty sick actually.... and is a cool site for hard to find Kung Fu movies !!!
    The Malata DVP-520 is an expensive solution but it is the only DVD player that has the capability to do what you want to do.

You will find with most DVD players the ZOOM will either be too much or too little. With some movies when you ZOOM in you will not only be cutting stuff off of the sides but also on the top and bottom of the picture. On other DVD discs the ZOOM may not be enough for your tastes ... blowing the image up but still leaving SOME black above and below the picture.

At least with the Malata you can control this to exactly match the individual movie and blow it up JUST enough so you are not cutting off the top and/or bottom.

There are other websites that sell the Malata DVP-520 so you might be able to find it slightly cheaper but most of the people I know who have it bought it from HK FLIX and I have ordered many DVD discs from them myself without any problems so it is the only webiste I know of that currently offers the Malata that I would trust ordering from.

At least you are also getting one of the better REGION FREE DVD players that can also properly do PAL to NTSC conversions. So you are getting a lot of DVD player with this model

I still think you are being a bit silly in this fascination with full screen video but perhaps I was a bit harsh before so I do apologize for that.

One last note ... Another option is to re-encode your widescreen movies to full screen using TMPGEnc or CINEMA CRAFT ENCODER or Mainconcept MPEG encoder etc. but that is something that takes a long time to do and will result in at least some loss in quality so the Malata DVD player is your best course of action if you ask me.

Search Comp PM
    @proxyx99

Do what you want.

I could care less.

As long as movies are presented in OAR (Original Aspect Ratio) I could care less what you do or think.

I'm through with this thread.

25. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    @proxyx99

Do what you want.

I could care less.

As long as movies are presented in OAR (Original Aspect Ratio) I could care less what you do or think.

I thought so, now let's talk your equipment. C'mon!

here is the link to my original post about the "ZOOM" feature:
    https://www.videohelp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=187235&highlight=

Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by proxyx99
    @proxyx99

Do what you want.

I could care less.

I thought so, now let's talk your equipment. C'mon!
    As if this really has anything to do with anything ...

I have:

27" Toshiba TV (recent purchase was around $270)
    Region free Pioneer DVD Player ($725)
    Region free Cyberhome DVD player does PAL to NTSC ($80)
    SONY 4 Head Hi-Fi Stereo VHS VCR ($99)
    2 Toshiba 6-Head Hi-Fi Stereo VHS VCR's (around $279 each)
    1 Toshiba Multi-System 8-Head Hi-Fi Stereo VHS VCR ($650)
    TenLabs Multi-System Digital Video converter ($650)
    ComWorld Multi-System Digital Video converter ($275)
    Pioneer LaserDisc player ($550)
    CVP Switcher/DA (I forget now but I think it was $150)
    SONY ES Dolby Surround Sound Reciever ($650)
    Another SONY receiver that does DD/DTS ($300)
    5.1 set-up for the cheaper SONY and KEF audio speakers for the SONY ES (too much money for me to repeat without moaning)
    Panasonic 13" with built-in 4 head VCR ($400 I think I've had it a while now)
    Another switcher unit by JVC ($99)
    2 CD players by SONY (nothing fancy one is single well and one is 5 disc together they cost probably $250 to $300)
    Turntable ($100 hardly use anymore)
    Portable CD player (fairly new was around $99)

That's not counting the computer with PCI capture card and DVD burner and color epson printer and Micotek flatbed scanner and oh yes I have a Hi8 Sony camcorder that is old but still works and was $2,000 when I bought it.

Oh yes I also have a Daewoo piece of crap 13" in the kitchen that I inherited from a family member.

Over the years I had many other video and audio stuff that has since died including a recent death of my JVC S-VHS (I've owned 2 Panasonic S-VHS prior) which I've yet to replace since I'm holding off to save up for the 9000 series model.

Right now I'm happy with my capture solutioin. It works well. I would like a Canopus ADVC-100 so I don't need to deal with A/V sync but I did find a solution that works for me now with my PCI card ... it just adds an extra step in the encoding process. So right now the only thing on my MUST HAVE list is a quality TBC device like the DataVideo TBC-1000 so I might sell off the TenLabs to buy one of those since my ComWorld converter though cheaper works better (it's newer and better technology).

So that's it more-or-less. I might have missed some stuff if so sue me.

Happy now?

P.S.
    Oh yes I forgot to mention I have a PSone and PS2

27. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Appreciate your honest answer. Deep inside you are not a bad guy. Your edges are sometimes a bit rough. I think you can do better with less controversy if you try somewhat harder. There's too much personal crap here that I feel you can do without.

Fulci, widescreen on a 27 inch? No thanks. No movie is worth such strain. Save your eyes for better times (big screens coming from every direction and prices are more and more reasonable).
    Have you noticed that my presumption was correct? You are preaching to the preacher. Defcon has 51 inch TV...

So let's keep it real and in perspective. No need to go overboard especially when substance is missing.

Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by proxyx99
    Appreciate your honest answer. Deep inside you are not a bad guy. Your edges are sometimes a bit rough. I think you can do better with less controversy if you try somewhat harder. There's too much personal crap here that I feel you can do without.

Fulci, widescreen on a 27 inch? No thanks. No movie is worth such strain. Save your eyes for better times (big screens coming from every direction and prices are more and more reasonable).
    Have you noticed that my presumption was correct? You are preaching to the preacher. Defcon has 51 inch TV...

So let's keep it real and in perspective. No need to go overboard especially when substance is missing.
    All through college I watched widescreen movies on VHS and LaserDisc using a 20" Mitsubishi

I'd still watch widesceen if all I had was a 13" TV

I don't care about picture size. I care about OAR

In the early to mid-90's when LaserDisc was nearly mainstream I had a friend who worked at Suncoast and his biggest complaint was people who would come in and buy a bunch of mostly action movies on widescreen LaserDisc. He could always tell that they were new to LaserDisc and sure enough most of them would come back and complain about the "loss" of picture. Suncoast had these cool diagrams that explained the difference with side by side pictures but most of these people also seemed to have big screen rear projection sets and he said it was not uncommon for them to say something like, "Hey I just paid $5,000 for a 50" TV I ain't gonna watch a movie that only fills up half the screen"

How do you argue with that? There is no logic behind it!

He would take the LaserDiscs back (he had no choice) but he would tell them rather rudely that they might as well just return their LaserDisc player since most movies where widescreen on LD then. They would look at him in shock. Luckily he was a manager and could get away with that hehehe ... now he owns his own video rental store and pisses off a lot more poeple!

So anyways ... I don't know what to tell you. Where I sit my couch can't be more than 5 feet max from the TV. That's good enough for me. I would like a larger TV but times are bad for me as of late (hence my purchase of a cheap 27" TV) so I can't complain right now. Even if I had all the money in the world I wouldn't get anything bigger than a 32" with my current set-up. If I had the room and all the money in the world I would probably go with one of those 4:3 16x9 enhanced mode 40" direct tube SONY televisions. I don't like rear projection and I'm not sold on plasma either. Alas I don't have $2,500 at the moment nor the room really hehehe

P.S.
    The last little line in your post is rather rude and not appreciated.

29. I'm probably reading this forum a bit late, but guys, if you don't have anything useful to say, don't waste our time and yours. Go do something else. THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. It's a forum. Defcon asked a reasonable question; however, if you don't feel the same way, then why do you feel the need to tell him that he's stupid. It's not like he came into a post you made, didn't say anything useful, and wasted your time (and maybe even offended you) with stupid remarks (actually, you're the ones that did that). If someone asked a question that did not appeal to me, why would I even go into the thread, much less type a reply. Do you guys only come here when you're bored!!!??? Obviously, the zoom function means nothing to you. Go find information that actually helps you in your Capturing, Encoding, Authoring, Playing, etc. After many trial runs, I've gotten stuck and wanted a reply, but I don't want people that don't care and just want to insult me. If you're a genius in all of these areas, CONGRATULATIONS! I'm not and don't care to be one. I just want to view my stuff in high quality on my own TV. If you've got a problem with that, then GET OUT OF MY FACE.

Search PM
    Originally Posted by aamir12345678
    I'm probably reading this forum a bit late, but guys, if you don't have anything useful to say, don't waste our time and yours. Go do something else. THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM. It's a forum. Defcon asked a reasonable question; however, if you don't feel the same way, then why do you feel the need to tell him that he's stupid. It's not like he came into a post you made, didn't say anything useful, and wasted your time (and maybe even offended you) with stupid remarks (actually, you're the ones that did that). If someone asked a question that did not appeal to me, why would I even go into the thread, much less type a reply. Do you guys only come here when you're bored!!!??? Obviously, the zoom function means nothing to you. Go find information that actually helps you in your Capturing, Encoding, Authoring, Playing, etc. After many trial runs, I've gotten stuck and wanted a reply, but I don't want people that don't care and just want to insult me. If you're a genius in all of these areas, CONGRATULATIONS! I'm not and don't care to be one. I just want to view my stuff in high quality on my own TV. If you've got a problem with that, then GET OUT OF MY FACE.
    BROADCAST:
    The Forum Police are out there!
    If in doubt, Google it.

Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!