VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi, I just got a New ATI All in Wonder 128 pro (32 Meg AGP), And I try to hook up my Stand alone DVD play to the Video In Port(S Video, and it showed up on my computer but it was a mix of green and pink! Is there any way to get around that, Like a Program? And Also if I can't I was thinking about getting a DVD Rom for my COmputer (I have a 1400 with 256meg DDR Ram) and I wanted to know what the best one to get, Need it to be the fastest around, I am going to use it to rip DVDs? Any help would be nice, Thanks
    Quote Quote  
  2. I've got the same card and I've tried a couple of times to capture a DVD from my stand-alone player with ATI MMC via svideo or composite, the result was the same: in playback everything goes fine for some time, then audio keeps going on while video repeats the last couple of seconds for a lot of times, then goes on well, then again .....
    A friend of mine has an ASUS card, he says he can capture DVDs with no problem ...
    Sorry I can't help, if I discover something I'll tell you
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    sounds like macrovision to me. go to doom9's site, download the ATI de-macrovision program and see if that works for you
    I'm not promising anything but it is an option
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search PM
    The disable-macrovision thing didn´t work on my machine, although I have ALL of the pre-reqs.... oh well...

I´ve been looking around for a solution, so far with little success... The only thing I found that might help is an extra gimmick: the SIMA COPYMASTER SED-CM. There are other similar alternatives, but a lot of people seem to believe this little box is the way to go. Look it up in Circuit City...

Good luck, and if you find a solution POST IT!!

E.Baldino
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search PM
    I have ATI All in wonder VE, what macrovision? is it bad?
    »®»ŦħĄňķŜ«®«
    »®»Life Is Góód«®«
    »®»Its All Gööd«®«
    Quote Quote  
  6. Hey Operationz, I went to http://www.doom9.net/(I guess that's the right one?) and looked for ATI de-macrovision program , BUt I found no program with ati in it. Is it call something else? Thanks for your help
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search PM
    TitaniumDragon2001, send me an email or make your email address visible. I'll send you the program then
    Quote Quote  
  8. I had a problem with macrovision but the registry-patch from http://www.doom9.org fixed it!
    Quote Quote