VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00012QM8G/qid=1078931291/sr=1-1/ref=sr_...v=glance&s=dvd

It was released on theaters when I was too young, now it's on DVD last March 9 and on the next day it's on BTs

Another Spielberg's masterpiece
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    It probably took a long time to release on DVD because it's 2 sided AND dual layer. DTS sound too, by the way.
    dj matty b
    Quote Quote  
  3. It is actually multi-layered and has many sides.
    Corned beef is now made to a higher standard than at any time in history.
    The electronic components of the power part adopted a lot of Rubycons.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Actually it only has 2 sides. I would consider more than 2 to be 'many' if there were even such a thing in existance.
    dj matty b
    Quote Quote  
  5. i back up the whole movie Schindler's List on one dvd-r with no problem using dvd shrink.. but it took about 1hr too do ......
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    some posts were removed and thread was locked due to the actions of a few people ..

it will be re-locked if it starts up again ...

thanks
    "Each problem that I solved became a rule which served afterwards to solve other problems." - Rene Descartes (1596-1650)
    Quote Quote  
  7. A DVD-18 disc? This could be fun.

It took us a three replacement orders to get a copy of Gods and Generals that would play all the way through. I ordered this one, too. I wonder if we'll get lucky on the first disc or not...
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I don't own any DVD-18 discs but the disc that it is thorn in my side is the second DVD release of TERMINATOR 2 that has (thanks to "branching") no less than 3 different versions of the movie.

I can't get any version to play straight through without locking up.

Of course it could maybe just be MY disc because I've tried it on 3 or 4 different DVD players.

So much for technology

- John "FulciLives" Coleman
    "The eyes are the first thing that you have to destroy ... because they have seen too many bad things" - Lucio Fulci
    EXPLORE THE FILMS OF LUCIO FULCI - THE MAESTRO OF GORE
    Quote Quote