VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Sup guys,

I currently have the plextor 708A and heard a lot of good reviews about using the Arita dvd+r. Tried newegg but they were out of stock. Where else can I get them? Are they worth the money? Thx.
    JACK
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    If I'm correct Arita 4x +Rs are Ricoh so just get some Ricohs and have lots of fun.

Anyway here is a link to someplace selling what your looking for:

http://www.meritline.com/arita-4x-dvd-plus-r-blank-media.html
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    www.blankmedia.ca carries arita 4xdvd+r, in Canada. I've ordered there a few times, great services and good prices.

Mike
    Quote Quote  
  4. In the UK try www.bigpockets.co.uk

Thats where I buy mine and I have not had a bad burn yet.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by Flaystus
    If I'm correct Arita 4x +Rs are Ricoh so just get some Ricohs and have lots of fun.

i use the arita brand sometimes,and no they are not RICOH,they are RITEK ,and either G03 or G04.
    you can get 25 for about £9,99 at www.blankdiscshop.co.uk

but IMO,youd be better off buying 25 datasafe RITEK G04 x4 DVD-R for £12.98,at the same place.
    never had any bother with these discs.
    and you do know that the ARITA discs are overprints,right!
    Quote Quote  
  6. Thx for the replies guys

JACK
    Quote Quote  
  7. The ARITA blanks from BigPockets are not over prints and they are Ritek G04.

They look different to those displayed at BlankDiskShop. The ones I use are green (only green) printed on the silver top of the disk, so can not be over prints. They are also 4x write speed. The blanks at BlankDiskShop are completely cover it print Green and White and are only x2 write.
    Quote Quote  
  8. newegg and tiger direct never have any good dvdrs. I ordered mine from meritline and they were here in 2 days, shipped free.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by MeTaLgEaRsOoTy
    Originally Posted by Flaystus

i use the arita brand sometimes,and no they are not RICOH,they are RITEK ,and either G03 or G04.
    you can get 25 for about £9,99 at www.blankdiscshop.co.uk

but IMO,youd be better off buying 25 datasafe RITEK G04 x4 DVD-R for £12.98,at the same place.
    never had any bother with these discs.
    and you do know that the ARITA discs are overprints,right!
    He's talking about Arita DVD+R, in which case they cannot be G04's. They're RICHOJPN01. I wish I could find more of them myself. Excellent discs.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Huge fan of the Arita discs. Only made 2 coasters out of about 200 and they were both my fault. Work flawless at 8x on my 411@811 liteon.

But little bumed newegg and meritline have been out of stock for quite some time now. Whats the deal?
    Quote Quote