VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2
Thread
  1. >Lame ass people.....
    And I highly doubt that is her pic... <

But the sock monkey is really you?

I don't think anyone's pictures are actually them, or I've always assumed they're not. Wether this thread was started by a woman or not seems to more interesting to most of you than the help she/he is asking for (what ever that is).
    But typically this is a great place to ask questions and get knowageable answers. So it should be no surprise that someone comes here to seek our help.

william
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by willrob
    Wether this thread was started by a woman or not seems to more interesting to most of you than the help she/he is asking for (what ever that is).
    Well, to be honest, I don't think anyone knows what sort of help she wants, so...

She claims to want help using DVD2oneX, but apparently has not used it yet. So there's not much anyone can do, and we need to post SOMETHING here, right? (quietly) Right?

And I don't know what this new DivX thing (Macdvd2dvix) is all about.

Its too bad nobody noticed my Penny Arcade links. I thought it was pretty funny.
    If it isn't broken, take it apart and find out why.
    blog: deadsierra
    Quote Quote  
  3. Well its seems throw a cat amoungst you guys and it didn't take long to seperate the men from the boys,

Never wanted a freebie, in fact I probably make more money than most of you guys dream of

I find this new program fits all my needs and does the job fantastic, for those who wrote to me personally thanks, and i hope we stay in touch

As of this time this thread is closed as I managed to pick up a couple of nice friends that sit silently amoungst the wankers
    I maybe blonde but only by choice
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I would also like to know how to use MacDVD2One on my sexy iMac.

Not just for me, but for my two sisters (I'm on the left)

I have to agree. Instead of a Mac, I think tiffanyban has a Wang.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM

my favorite comment of them all by far would have to be....

I probably make more money than most of you guys dream of
    hahahahah
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by tiffanyban
    Never wanted a freebie, in fact I probably make more money than most of you guys dream of.
    But not enough to buy a new copy instead of backing up.....

Now finish your dinner, and run along to do your homework - you've got school tomorrow.
    Regards,

Rob
    Quote Quote  
  7. makes more money as a hooker.... as for wankers.... well, if she put her wang away and thought about what she typed i would be amazed......
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by tiffanyban
    Never wanted a freebie, in fact I probably make more money than most of you guys dream of
    If thats the case I'd just pay someone to do what I wanted/needed.
    More time for shopping and all those other "girly" things.....

makntraks
    Quote Quote  
  9. DVD2ONE is your best bet but if you have Virtual PC and can run windows on your MAC try dvdshrink its free and just as good as DVD2ONE
    Quote Quote  
  10. This chick started off on the wrong foot right from the get go.

From the first time I saw her subject line indicating that she was a female, I was asking myself "what's up with that?" -What does anybody's gender have to do with anything on this forum? Why would she feel the need to come in from that angle?

Then I notice her avatar and read more of her posts/replies, and as her personality begins to come through, the woman starts to become less and less attractive.

If she comes across this way online, I'd hate to see how she fares in real life social situations. It would amaze me if that chick ever gets called back for a second date.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    i cant believe this thread is still going after a week ...

tpgo really had you all going
    "Each problem that I solved became a rule which served afterwards to solve other problems." - Rene Descartes (1596-1650)
    Quote Quote  
  12. Master of my domain thoughton's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by willrob
    I don't think anyone's pictures are actually them
    Hey!

Speak for yerself :P
    Quote Quote  
  13. Well..Well.. Mac users have a sense of humor after all...
    Thx for the laf people
    Quote Quote  
  14. "Manny C" she's a newbie if you can not say any thing nice do not say any thing
    Quote Quote  
  15. Originally Posted by willrob
    >But the sock monkey is really you?
    Oh my god,... it's spiderman.
    This forum has all the most famous people.
    You friends with the smurf?
    Quote Quote  
  16. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by offline
    Well..Well.. Mac users have a sense of humor after all...
    Thx for the laf people
    so wait you think because we have better computers we dont have a sense of humor?
    As below, so above and beyond, I imagine
    drawn outside the lines of reason.
    Push the envelope. Watch it bend.

Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind. Withering my intuition leaving all these opportunities behind.
    Quote Quote  
  17. Originally Posted by spiderman2k1
    "Manny C" she's a newbie if you can not say any thing nice do not say any thing
    N00b or not.. it doesn't matter!... Get answers like I and most others do/did...... use search and follow threads... research the guides....
    And in the same vein.. I think there are way to many "crap" threads here anyway... It won't stop me from using this site for information and finding answers for things I am truly stumped by, but it does get tedious wading through all the "How can I" and "How much does a CR/-R / DVD-R hold" type questions...

makntraks
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    agreed
    come on fellas, lets put this to rest and let it slip away into the "post of page 2 and beyond"
    Quote Quote  
  19. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by galactica
    agreed
    come on fellas, lets put this to rest and let it slip away into the "post of page 2 and beyond"
    But this is fun!
    If it isn't broken, take it apart and find out why.
    blog: deadsierra
    Quote Quote  
  20. "Female Mac User" Why should anyone care? Oh...wait cuz 90% are probably guys without a female. Geeeeeezzzzzzzz...... Oh baby let me help you. Deos anyone remember that old E-40 song "Captain Save-A-Ho"
    Look, let me explain something. I'm not Mr. Lebowski; you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. That, or Duder. His Dudeness. Or El Duderino, if, you know, you're not into the whole brevity thing--
    Quote Quote  
  21. I think she may have started a great new trend. From now on add useless information about yourself to every post. Things like "I like Root Beer flavored jelly beans, How do I setup change disc still images in my svcds?" It kind of adds to the community in a kumbaya sort of way. Yumm... Jelly Belly.... :P
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by haloblack
    Originally Posted by smearbrick1
    put it in.
    <beavis>

Heh. Heh heh. Mmf! Dude! He just said... Heh heh heh. Whoa! There's a hot chick in this thread! We're gonna score! What? Burn dvd's? Burn! Fire! Fire! FIRE! Heh heh heh heh...

</beavis>
    ROTFL ... Haloblack .. good stuff... LOL !!!!!!!!!!

I think I can hear there voices in my head.

..Tears in eyes, hard to read what I'm typing ... LOL HAHAHA !!!!

Haven't had a good laught like that in a while, thanks. :P
    Want my help? Ask here! (not via PM!)
    FAQs: Best Blank DiscsBest TBCsBest VCRs for captureRestore VHS
    Quote Quote  
  23. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Mercy lock-down, please!
    Quote Quote