VideoHelp Forum

Try DVDFab and download streaming video, copy, convert or make Blu-rays,DVDs! Download free trial !
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. can anyone help me with a link to a manual for a sony dcr-trv325e camcorder. i have tried searching on the forum but the only link i found doesnt work any longer
    any help is much appreciated
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Wouldn't one of the millions of Sony sites have it in .pdf format to view and maybe print? NO...I'm not being a smarta§§....just a suggestion.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    "Each problem that I solved became a rule which served afterwards to solve other problems." - Rene Descartes (1596-1650)
    Quote Quote  
  4. i have tried sonys site and the link for my manual starts as if its going to download then comes up with bad format in adobe acrobat .this is why i was asking if anyone had a working link
    thankyou
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    what is the link?
    "Each problem that I solved became a rule which served afterwards to solve other problems." - Rene Descartes (1596-1650)
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    The official Sony sites do have them archived. The only problem is that they are almost impossible to find in their thousands of site pages. I found an owners manual for my dad's old Sony...but it took me hours of getting bounced around between different language sites.
    Keep trying...you'll get there. Try updating your Adobe Reader too.
    Quote Quote  
  7. sorted updated my adobe acrobat from 5 to 6 and it read it no problem
    thanks for the help guys
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Wow...I'm not as think as I dumb I am...
    Glad it worked out.
    Quote Quote