VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Guest
    I have a sony trv 620e video camera, that came with pinnacle studio dv and video capture card. I have down loaded and edited the film now I want to burn it on CD to play on my DVD player through the TV. I am new to this game any info you can give me I will be most great full. My CD writer is an LG using adaptec, easy CD creator.
    Regds

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: gib on 2001-10-20 10:51:51 ]</font>
    Quote Quote  
  2. K, make sure you captured the film at .mpeg format, its better and more sufficient, secondly, to play on ur dvd player your DVD player has to support CD-R and VCD, if it doesnt then u cant, and if your capture card had TV-out then u can view whats on ur cpu to your TV directly, but not getting out of topic, if your dvd does support CD-R and VCD, then burn the mpeg as VCD (mpeg-1) using WINONCD or Nero Burning Rom, or get VCDImagerGUI from the website and convert the mpeg to bin/cue and burn the iso with fireburner or cdrwin, if your still confused let me know, all i gotta say is good luck d00d and read this tutorial carefully

FastSnap:
    --------
    * Capture video in mpeg
    * convert to bin/cue with VCDImagerGUI
    * or burn directly with WINONCD
    * DVD must support CD-R and VCD
    * use TV-OUT and use VCR to record with an VHS tape
    * GOOD LUCK!!!!
    Quote Quote