VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I have a problem when I add the mpg file I wanna burn and it scans it, it only scans about 18 minutes of 40 minutes that the mpg is, I was watching the mpg yesterday and I think is a minor glitch that the mpg has. Can anyone tell me how can I still burn this file in its entirety. thanks
    Quote Quote  
  2. Open TMPGEnc.
    Go to File, mpeg tools.
    Go to the multiplex tab.
    Add the movie, select an output folder/filename.
    Select Mpeg1 VCD, or Mpge2 SVCD in the top box.
    Hit the RUN button.
    Cheers, Jim
    My DVDLab Guides
    Quote Quote  
  3. yes... multiplexing again the MPEG file with TMPGEnc often solve this kind of problem... This is generally a good idea to try first with this "demultiplex then multiple again with TMPGenc" when you have a problem with one of your MPEG file (error in the file, no chapters can be defined, end of the file ignored...)

delphi.stuff
    Quote Quote  
  4. Good advice on using TMPGEnc MPEG Tools for a quick demux/remux as the first line of defense. However, there are many times when this doesn't correct the problem.

I HATE Nero for (S)VCD because of its lack of chapter support, but on the rare occasion where I just can't get VCDEasy to scan the entire file because of an encoding glitch I'll use Nero as a last resort as it is more forgiving in these situations.
    Quote Quote