VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5
1 2 3 ... LastLast
Thread
  1. great deal on these discs, here are the links. worth noting that these discs have printable surfaces and are 4x. according to all reports, the + discs have the media code RICOHJPN and should burn at 8x (with an 8x burner, of course).
    buy the dvd-r discs with caution, there are many reports on amazon.com's website about quality issues. there are also positive posts, so it may be a question of burner compatibility? i am not sure; these are CMC discs.

direct link to +r 85.49
    direct link to -r 80.70
    Quote Quote  
  2. Any idea who makes these? The last 25pk of Memorex DVD+R's I purchased were CMC. They have burned ok, but was hoping they would have been Ritek or Ricoh.
    coadman
    Quote Quote  
  3. memorex = crappy dvd media.

if you burn a dvd and it starts freezing and skipping, or the burns fail. please dont come to vcdhelp.com asking for help.

buy some good dvd media

ritek
    apple
    tdk
    verbatim (non-CMC)
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by jeex
    memorex = crappy dvd media.

if you burn a dvd and it starts freezing and skipping, or the burns fail. please dont come to vcdhelp.com asking for help.

buy some good dvd media

ritek
    apple
    tdk
    verbatim (non-CMC)
    Know what you are talking about before you spew you BS! Memorex 4x CMC's are NOT the same low quality of the 1x & 2x CMC's! 4x Memorex CMC's are very good quality DVD-R's with very low failure rates!
    Quote Quote  
  5. memorex = crappy dvd media.
    This is total BS. Yes Memorex does sell CMC but they also sell RICOHs media as well. The same goes for TDK. As long as you buy the RICOHs media you’re fine. I have never had one problem burning with the RICOHs media. It's a pain in the ass to have to test the disc's to find out what you have but it's worth it. This is why I never buy blanks online. I need to be able to easily return them if there's a problem
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    If your lucky enough to get Ricoh then yeah your good... if you get CMC sorry, but Jeex is right they suck.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by flaystus
    If your lucky enough to get Ricoh then yeah your good... if you get CMC sorry, but Jeex is right they suck.
    I wholeheartedly disagree when it comes to Memorex 4x DVD-R's that are CMC's. I have burned now over 300 DVD-R's and not a SINGLE one has been a bad burn. All have burned perfectly and play in every stand alone player I have tried them in.
    Quote Quote  
  8. i completely agree about the positive comments on memorex discs. the most obvoius point is that not all CMC discs are equal and making a blanket statement that they're all bad is foolish. perhaps pick up a small 3 pack and try them out and if they work, go for the spindle. no harm in that. best yet if the + media is RICOH, although you won't know that for sure until you open them up, unfortunately.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Look at it this way. Counting the "NAME BRAND" media, memorex seems to be the one that always comes up as crappy. yea, other media is crappy, but Im talking name brand. Now, if you look at it this way, then yes, memorex has a crappier (that a word?) reputation than say fuji,tdk,maxell,imation, which are the main name brands you can get at the store. Memeorex is the last one I would buy if I have the option to get others within the same price range.
    Quote Quote  
  10. To be completely honest... Before I started printing my DVD's directly..Memorex was the brand I bought. I got the 30$ for 25 at Best Buy and those were RICOH's. I ordered them from JR.COM and got RICOH's as well. They were both 4x. Then I got my Epson R300 (which is one of the best printers for the buck) and started buying these USDM white printable surface from cdrom2go.com. I have made probably about 15% coasters from the 100 I got from them (my bad for buying 100 at a time without testing. The media from USDM printed very crappy..but the burn rate of 15 out of 100 being bad wasn't too bad..but wasn't too good, as opposed to my 2 coasters out of 100 Memorex (2 50 spindles) I have 3 DVD players in my house...and all 3 work fine with the Memorex 4x non-printable.

Now I am trying to find some Memorex printable tops and found them for the same price (98.99$) from jr.com again. From what I am reading in forums, the people buying these 4x White printable Memorex DVD+R's are all RICOH. I have yet to hear of a CMC media code coming from them...but it is still a possibility.

So if the media this links to are the inkjet printable ones (which the product ID of 32024745 indicates they are..I think it might be ok.

I am going to start a new thread requesting information from the people buying in on this deal.... I really want to know what the print quality is like..maybe some scans would be nice. And of course the burn compatability.
    Quote Quote  
  11. Memorex suck becuse the people that use the media got a cheap ass shitty burner. I have been burning with Memorex made by CMC 4x -r without any problem whatsoever. Don't listen to these bozos who have no ****in idea what they are talking about!
    Quote Quote  
  12. Sounds like the majority of people bashing Memorex have not tried to burn with Memorex disks in a while... Unless YOU have made COASTERS with the 4X Memorex "RICOH or CMC" (not 1x or 2x) then you have a right to include your personal experience with them. Don't put BS on this forum about Memorex being bad when the majority of you haven't tried Memorex since your first bad experience with them. And don't just say "They are bad.." If you truly KNOw that, then feel free to relay your story..if not shut up. Like I stated before.. I have absolutely no issues with the 2 RICOH spindles of Memorex I bought months ago...and from what I hear, there has been no problems with the White Printable 4X Memorex DVD+R. Obviously if you use the -R there may be a big difference, but I am speaking specifically of +R..and they are NOT crap.

Unfortunately the world of DVD Media changes so much, you cannot walk into an argument stating a certain type of media sucks, if you haven't used them in a while. Unless you have just recently (in the past month or two) tried Memorex +R AND -R 4X (preferably the prinatable ones since that is the product in the subject) If you have only used the -r..and made tons of coasters..tell us the story. And stick by the fact you think the -R's are bad..because you have not tried the +R's.

I have a Lite-on 401S..the 4x +R+RW only burner.
    Quote Quote  
  13. I agree with Hexe. I used Memorex (+R) for the last 3 months and burned over 300 without any coaster. My burner is NEC 1100 and average burned time is 12 min. I have not tried the printable dvd media yet but ordered from amazon and will receive them soon.
    Quote Quote  
  14. If it were Ritek, I'd buy them.
    Geronimo
    Quote Quote  
  15. hey dat...I been trying to get people's opinions on this specific product..since I ordered the same thing from jr.com.

I'll be getting mine hopefully by thursday or Friday.. I'll make sure to post back to this once I do a few burns and a few prints. Once you get your product..please post back..it would be good to know what to expect.

Just include..

Media Code
    are they + or -
    quality of printable surface (obviously what kind of printer you have)
    any coasters?
    and anything else you might want to add...

I'd have to say..I'd love to get the Ritek as well..but the ones I have heard good stories about are the -R. very rarely do I see any mention of Ritek +R's...and I can barely find them on any of the sights I get my media from...
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    LOL, you should practice what you preach. U have no idea what I am using for a burner and what I have used in the past. My post still stands. I have used many other media and out of all of them memorex has giving me the only coasters with the exception of no name junk.
    Yea, Ive had plenty of good burns with them, but if you look at a lot of these posts and I have for a while now, the name that comes up more often is ...MEMOREX..TADDA!!

U can love memorex all you want, but I am going by my personal experience and I pretty much know what im doing. Others have also commented on Memorex. We should do a poll and see which of the big 5
    _MEM, TDK, FUJI, Imation,mAXELL which one gives the most problems, Im willing to bet hands down that it is mem then imation.

Don't put BS on this forum about Memorex being bad when the majority of you haven't tried Memorex since your first bad experience with them
    How on earth did you come up with that? I dont recall anyone saying they havnt used them in a long time or since they have had bad burns.
    First of all, if u keep getting bad burns on memorex but not on others, then why on earth would u wanna keep using memorex? MY GOD MAN!
    Second of all, I have gone back to memorex every now and then like i said in my post above, price being equal i wouldnt buy memorex, but if they were the only ones on sale and id save BIG(key word), then id buy them. And yes, I buy them to this day sometimes, and yes i get coasters still. I just pop in my TDK or Maxell and all is well again.
    Quote Quote  
  17. I just bought 300 memorex 4x at office max. They had a sale on some no name 1X DVD+R for $39 for 100 with rebate, They were out of these and the subsitute after talking to the manager he said he could give me the memorex they had for the same price with out sending in any rebates i bought all they had. When I got home they turned out to be 4X rico's YAHOOO for the smoking price of 39cents each. I don't know if I ever will gat such a deal EVER again.
    And they burn sweet as pie on my Nec 1300a.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Yes warmagain there is an on going thread about the 100 mystery brand at OM for $39.00 and alot of us had the same thing. We got subs and all were richos. Heck, I got the imations but would have even taken the memorex for 39 cents per.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    The dvd's I received are ricoh . They burn flawlessly on my NEC 2500A!
    Quote Quote  
  20. Hey,

i have purchased MEMOREX al along i have burnt around 100's of them. they where DVD+R and made my richo's and 4X speed burnd ok on mu sony dru500a. no costers. But i once bought dvd-r and they where CMS so i returned right a way did not even try. Actualy JandR has a 100 DVD+R printable surface meorex shipped for around 104 $
    Baskaran Swamiappan
    Englewood,CO
    baskis@gmail.com
    Quote Quote  
  21. jaxxboss..do us all a favor and contribute to the discussion....

How do you expect to just show up on a forum...state you think memorex is junk..but not offer anything besides saying "everyone else has problems with em." We don't give a rats ass who "had" problems with memorex who you do not know personally. I know people who HAD issues with Jaquar's (the automobile) decades ago...but that doesn't mean that CURRENT DAY Jaquar's are crap after Ford bought em out and fixed all their elctrical shit. If you are going to make a "blanket" statement, you better have something to back it up. So far you have not indicated what media code..burner..when you tried to burn the DVDs...what..if any steps were taken to fix the issue (lower burn speed..lower the amount of megs it holds. etc..etc..

The main issues is you are trying to make a blanket statment on something as fickle as DVDR Media. The success of these have EVERYTHING to do with..manufacturer of DVD..type of burner..what DVD player for playback..and how you're authoring/encoding. Those are WAY to many factors to say ALL memorex is shit. And the worst part is these things change depending on RICOH or CMC..and with time the media/ink/manufacturing process matures and becomes more reliable and more universal. I rememebr having MAJOR issues with Memorex CD-RW back in the day when I had a 2X CD burner, but after around 6 months..Memorex was a very good brand to use...Did I ever go back to Memorex? NO..and like you said..if you are making coasters..why go back to the media that caused the most trouble for ya...THAT I can agree on. But did I write back and say "MEMOREX CD-RW's ARE CRAP!!"? Hell no...I wrote about my experience with Memorex, and also included the disclaimer that I had negative results in the earlier days of CD-RW's (you know..when they used to cost 30$ for a pack of 5.)

So word to the wise..all you people coming in here making these blanket statements..speak your mind.. I have no problem with that. But offer up some of your experiences with it. It makes you sound more intelligent when you qualify your claims, instead of sounding like a troll. If you include the reason you hate memorex, then it will help other people make their decisions easier. The more information you include, the better off we all are.

and jaxxboss... If you would have included the last paragraph of your last post in your first post..it would have qualified your claim. If you "pretty much know what (you're) doing" then you should know the compatability of DVD's change frequently..either because the company shooses different manufacturing processes, or the makers of your DVD writer makes more compatible firmware. As much as it helps to share your own personal experience in the past with Memorex..it really doesn't help finding out if these new DVDR 4X White printable tops (that are apparently RICOH) would work fine. When you got coasters..were they from white printable top 4x Memorex +R AND -R?
    Quote Quote  
  22. btw..

from other forums..and threads..I notice the difference between -R and +R are pretty substantial. Seems like most of the +R's are RICOH..and most of the -R's are CMC. I also hear it is the same thing with Riteks..that some people have never had issues with them until they switched to the white printable tops.. but some people have no issues.

God I hate this DVD crapshoot
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    HeXeDOSOK
    What is wrong with you? Can you understand my post at all?
    I did indeed back up my statements and You seem to just not understand.
    Did I not say that I have used memorex recently? Yes I did. Did I not say that they are the only ones thatI have fail? Yes I did.
    You need to get abck on your medication son. if you like Memorex so much, then by all means go buy them and use them. I, like my statement earlier, prefer to go with another name brand as I have never had any of those fail.
    What is so frign hard to undertsand about out of all the brand names available at the store that memeorex seems to be the name that keeps popping up as being crap.
    You get back on your meds and read my posts again, then come back and say your sorry and all will be well.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Everything else being equal maybe you should look at how memorex stores and ships their media. That could be the reason for the failure rate.
    Do your own research and using your reasoning about what happened in the PAST, then whenever you make a post and a second goes by that post is officialy in the PAST. So i guess nobody cares.
    Now, drop it, admit I am right along with others. Nobody cares about media never being a coaster because that is what is supposed to happen. Everyone cares about media turning into coasters, that my lil stinky friend is what is NOT supposed to happen.
    Quote Quote  
  25. Hey...maybe YOU should practice what you preach...

The comments I made were regarding your FIRST and ONLY statement since before I started responding..if you don't remember..or have problems using your mouse then:

"Look at it this way. Counting the "NAME BRAND" media, memorex seems to be the one that always comes up as crappy. yea, other media is crappy, but Im talking name brand. Now, if you look at it this way, then yes, memorex has a crappier (that a word?) reputation than say fuji,tdk,maxell,imation, which are the main name brands you can get at the store. Memeorex is the last one I would buy if I have the option to get others within the same price range."

Not once in there did you say anything regarding your recent experience.

Now let's disect for a bit since you are obviously skimming through my posts without even reading them. Shit..even without the meds this all makes sense if you would just READ

"HeXeDOSOK
    What is wrong with you? Can you understand my post at all?
    I did indeed back up my statements and You seem to just not understand.
    Did I not say that I have used memorex recently? Yes I did. Did I not say that they are the only ones thatI have fail? Yes I did. "

NO..YOU DID NOT. Not on your first post. and from MY post I was asking for a little more than "I tried them and they didn't work" Even worse is your probably talking about some CMC media code which has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PRODUCT WE ARE DISCUSSING.. You still haven't answered my last question... "DID YOU GET FAILURES WITH WHITE PRINTABLE 4X DVD -R and +R's?" That is right..I didn't think so. And the only reason I bitch about is you make a blanket statement about Memorex and ASSUME that the above mentioned product IS CRAP..which from the sounds of it..your are horribly mistaken by so many people's success with this product (4X MEMOREX WHITE PRINTABLE TOPS) or do you choose to forget all of the posts in here that have had no problems with Memorex.

"You need to get abck on your medication son. if you like Memorex so much, then by all means go buy them and use them. I, like my statement earlier, prefer to go with another name brand as I have never had any of those fail."

No one's MAKING you buy Memorex.. if you don't like them that is fine too..because there are too many burners out there that like different types of discs..and apparently your specific burner doesn't like them, doesn't mean they are crap accross the board..that is my argument

"What is so frign hard to undertsand about out of all the brand names available at the store that memeorex seems to be the name that keeps popping up as being crap.
    You get back on your meds and read my posts again, then come back and say your sorry and all will be well."

And so does ritek (the king of DVDR's) white printables..Imation..TDK, Verbatim, hell..I've even had people complain about your beloved Maxell's. who gives a shit how many complaints there have been..you do realize that Memorex makes different products rights? And not just 1 type of DVD right? Apology my ass..your just being plain stubborn.

Unfortunately for someone who "pretty much knows about this" you SHOULD know that different setups produce different results.. Some do not like Memorex..some do not like Ritek..some actually have no problem with Optodiscs..some do. If all Memorex Media is crap..then how come SEVERAL people in this thread are having no problems with them? If you were smart you would notice that some Memorex have THE EXACT SAME MEDIA CODE as your beloved Maxells. Unfrotunately there is no perfect media..and that is very apparent if you would check the DVD-Media section to your right.

"Do your own research and using your reasoning about what happened in the PAST, then whenever you make a post and a second goes by that post is officialy in the PAST. So i guess nobody cares.
    Now, drop it, admit I am right along with others. Nobody cares about media never being a coaster because that is what is supposed to happen. Everyone cares about media turning into coasters, that my lil stinky friend is what is NOT supposed to happen."

And you definitely got desparate on this one...you know for a fact that when I say PAST..I am not talking about a second ago. Stop trying to beat around the bush with your trivial "theory" about past/present/future. If you were an intelligent person and READ my posts..you would see that wonderful Qualifier...if you are too lazy I will copy and paste it:

"Unless you have just recently (in the past month or two) tried Memorex +R AND -R 4X (preferably the prinatable ones since that is the product in the subject) If you have only used the -r..and made tons of coasters..tell us the story. And stick by the fact you think the -R's are bad..because you have not tried the +R's. "

and the last part of your statment I quoted is freakin common sense. I guess some people choose to be a complete smart ass when they have no more points to make.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    1. I said that memorex was crappier
    too many burners out there that like different types of discs
    - Wrong , as I have used memorex and most have worked. Again, read what I said. the only failures have been Memorex.
    who gives a shit how many complaints there have been
    . Apparently you care
    If all Memorex Media is crap..then how come SEVERAL people in this thread are having no problems with them?
    . Again, I Never said ALL Memorex was Crap. And I also stated(again) that out of the 5 leading names that memorex is the name that pops up the most as having problems.
    5. The last part of my statement I was being Sarcastic and almost sardonic. It seems that you cannot use common sense and you like to put words in my mouth.
    6. Yes, I have bought and used memorex within the past month, 2 weeks ago actually. All Richos , all 4x and out of a 25 pack I got 5 coasters. 100 Tdk 4x all good, 30 Maxells all good, 25 imations all good.
    7. I believe I made my point. Memeorex is ok, but if any smart person had the choice between Memorex, tdk, fuji,maxells or imation I can be pretty confident in saying that the memorex will be the last choice
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    And HeXeDOSOK, I will prove my point from this person.
    I always hate the gamble with memorex but so far I have been very lucky

That person was...YOU!
    I rest my case.
    Quote Quote  
  28. "1. I said that memorex was crappier "

well by crappier you are implying that they are still crappy. You don't say a girl is sexier than another without implying the girl that is sexier..is indeed sexy. And the work crap I user interexchangably with crap..poo..shit.. but that is my bad for doing that..makes it sound like I am putting words in your mouth.

2. "too many burners out there that like different types of discs
    - Wrong , as I have used memorex and most have worked. Again, read what I said. the only failures have been Memorex. "

In fact..it is definitely correct. I use that "fact" in justifying what happened when I used USDM media. Me and my friend went in on 2 100 spindles..because he never had a burn..and all of his DVD copies were great..using the exact same program I used. When we got ours...I lost 15..and he lost 2 or 3. I had no clue how this was happening and only justified it because everyone knows certain DVD players hav no isses with certain media..and some other do. Some of them can be pretty lenient on cetain media..

"who gives a shit how many complaints there have been
    . Apparently you care"

You need to read that sentence in the context it was in. The subject of this thread is about the 4x Memorex Printable white tops which apparently are showing up RICOH over and over again. And the previous complaints about the Memorex would typically have no bearing in this specific thread subject. The white printable DVD's have not been identified as using the crappy codes Memorex had used in their "crappier" DVD-R's..like Prodisc, Princo, Ritek, and CMC which you can see in the DVD Media search, were the ones with he os fault.

"4. Quote:
    If all Memorex Media is crap..then how come SEVERAL people in this thread are having no problems with them?
    . Again, I Never said ALL Memorex was Crap. And I also stated(again) that out of the 5 leading names that memorex is the name that pops up the most as having problems. "

You DID say all Memorex media was crap..or as you like to put it..crappier. I think this is where me and you are conflicting. Maybe we should replace your word crappier..and replace it with "of lower quality" then I'm all for that. The reson Memorex pops up with issus in several occasions is Memorex has several different media codes..and for the majority of their -R..they are crappy. But ONCE AGAIN..this subject is about the White printable top Memorex, which havebeen showing up as RICOH. Which you say you had issues with RICOH. From what it looks like..Memorex uses the same Media Code as Maxell for their +R, which if you look at the DVD Media section to the left, SEVERAL people have no problems with the RICOH +R's. In fact..it looks like the +R's are a pretty safe bet when you look at the stats in the DVD Media section. out of 96 comments..they are in favor of the +R's. So if the majority of 96 people are having no issues, then how could that be labeled crappy? Certainly not better than Taiyo Yuden..or Maxell, but not crappy.

"5. The last part of my statement I was being Sarcastic and almost sardonic. It seems that you cannot use common sense and you like to put words in my mouth. "

Common sense has absolutely nothing to do with sensing sarcasm through text when your in an argument. If you expect people to take comments as sarcasm when your arguing with them, that is a pretty stupid expectation. If you were my friend jabbin me online...I'd understand..but I don't know you. There are a bunch of TRUE pricks out there that say the same suff but don't mean it sarcastically. The ways to tell if someone is being sarcastic is through visual body language and facial expressions..and most importantly, tone of voice. Since there is no "Sarcastic" font, at least use a emoticon or something... And once again..I explain my perception of you thinking Memorex media is crappy..it is completely implied. The only reason you think they are crappy is because they were the only ones you have ever coastered...even though there were several successfull burns

"6. Yes, I have bought and used memorex within the past month, 2 weeks ago actually. All Richos , all 4x and out of a 25 pack I got 5 coasters. 100 Tdk 4x all good, 30 Maxells all good, 25 imations all good. "

And the guy a few posts up did 300 Memorex with no coasters...what's your point? The ones you did are Ricoh..and other have had no problems with that. I would say we are dealing with 1 of 3 things. Burner compatability...incompentency...or you are one unlucky person. Just go back and read my response under number 4...

"7. I believe I made my point. Memeorex is ok, but if any smart person had the choice between Memorex, tdk, fuji,maxells or imation I can be pretty confident in saying that the memorex will be the last choice"

If any smart person? Let me once again remind you we are on the discussion of WHitetop Inkjet printable DVD's here Let me go ahead and make my opinion on the above mentioned brands according to the DVD MEdia Guide, with the mindest that I only want white printable DVD's

TDK: The -R's look pretty iffy..However the +R's appear to be pretty solid. I would like to see these in a printable whitetop versions..because without whitetops..I don't want em

Fuji: I like what I see. Good compatability with + R and -R..console reliability is a little mixed..but overall pretty good.. I would like to see the places I shop online..or even better locally carry the whitetop inkjet printable. I haven't checked on Fuji in a while..so I might try some other online vendors depending on my experience with the Memorex I'm getting..unless anyone could recommend one.

maxell: Looks nice as well..+R and -R have good reviews..not many different media codes. However they are expursive...and I can't find the whitetop inkjet printables anywhere for good price. Unless you know a place that sells them for 100-110.

Imation: Used to love their CD-R's Looks like not many comments in DVD Media search..however all of them favor them. However, I cannot find them in Inkjet printable

The most important thing to me is Print Quality/Burn compatability/Price. If they aren't printable surfaces, then I don't want em. If those other manufacturers can provide the same price..and print quality, and they are as available as the memorex..then memorex might be at the bottom. Until then..I'm all about price and print quality. If I pay 130$ for no coasters..I'd rather pay the 100$ with 5 coasters...but that doesn't mean it's crappy. When I think of Crappy..or shitty or anything like that, I don't think 5 coasters. I think 10-20 coasters.....that is crappy..but not as "crappier" as 40-50 which in turn is not as "crappier" than 60-70...etc..etc..you see where I'm going. I think it is just your wording that is throwing me off. To tell you the truth, your posts was not one of the ones my first post was aimed at. It was the people with their VERY troll-like responses. I always figure..if you have a reason why you hate them...first ask yourself if your experience would benefit the thread starter and if it has anything to do with the specific DVD's he is talking about (White printable 4X Memorex +R or -R)a and then tell people what your experience is..don't just say you had an experience..and leave it at that..

For this Thread subject..it is all about the 4X white printable Memorex. And the Media code coming from them..which apears to be RICOH for the majority of the people buying them.
    Quote Quote  
  29. "And HeXeDOSOK, I will prove my point from this person.
    Quote:
    I always hate the gamble with memorex but so far I have been very lucky

That person was...YOU!
    I rest my case."

YEah..the gamble of getting Ricoh..and CMC.. which is clearly what I was talking about. Or even worse..getting Prodisc or Optofunk..or whatever they used before. There is no other gamble with Memorex... When you get RICOH..almost everyone out there has no problems, Including myself, and several others in this thread. Funny thing is..you got Ricoh.which everyone has no issues with..and say you had problems. Your case is NOT rested.

Next time you go hunting the forums for shit I said in other threads, make sure you read the whole message..and understand it
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Just admit that I proved my point and move on.
    LMFAO. Ok, I'll bite on this one....2 girls, one is 4'4 weighs 250lbs and has zits all over her face and she picks her nose. The other girl is 5'5 and weighs 210 with just a few zits and does not pick her nose. Now, would most people be inclined to say that neither girl is sexy, but that if they had to decide then girl #2 is sexier. Saying that does not imply that she is sexy, just that she is sexier. You wont get anywhere splitting hairs with me and your futile attempts at being pedantic are laughable.
    I have burned memorex recently and have had a few coasters, but most have burned fine. why is this? You say its the burner and I again laugh at you. Do yourself a favor and read all the posts regarding memorex if you dont believe me.
    NOW, dont put words in my mouth and say that I said ALL MEMOREX always suck, because Im not saying that. I am saying that inevitably when someone has bad media from a brand name then it is usually Memorex.

As far as searching for your other posts, well dont flatter yourself Einstein. it wasnt like that at all, I just thought it was soooo ironic to see that you posted that after you come to this thread and say the opposite.

Lets end this once and for all.

Make a poll for the following media
    memorex,fuji,imation,maxell,tdk and throw in verbatum too.

Those 6 that are brand name and can usually be bought in an avg store.
    all being equal as far as price, speed and all +R.
    lets see the results.
    I'll admit I was wrong if the polls show memorex not being #5 or #6
    Quote Quote