VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11
FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
Thread
  1. I don't know, saw them the other too, but they don't have any picture. Maybe ask them what brand they are, blankmedia is pretty cool and they awnser their emails pretty fast. They are still more expensive than atlantic tho. I use them for blanks, they have the best price around.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    slightly off-topic:
    to all the moderators:
    can this thread please be saved/archived somewhere so it wouldn't get lost? the reason is that it contains alot of useful information about this printer/dyes etc. and could answer many people's questions in regard. also, if you would ever to buy the epson r200 - i'd know where to look first...

thanks,
    Tzvika
    With all due respect... and there is respect...
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Cholerabob, you're right; the folks at Blankmedia.ca do answer their emails promptly.

Here's what I asked:
    > Hi, I'm a satisfied customer for your Prodisc Inkjet Hub
    > Printables, which I use in my Epson R300, and I notice that you now carry
    > Epson OEM Compatible Ink. I was wondering if they are the same as or
    > different from the G&G's sold at
    > http://www.atlanticinkjet.com/inkjet-cartridge-epson-Stylus-Photo-R300.asp?
    > Thanks.
    And here's their response:
    Hi,
    We will be continuing to stock the Prodiscs soon. They are a good disk

The inks we sell are made by Q-ink. www.q-ink.com They are the same as in
    that they are OEM Compatible. I'm unfamiliar with the ink from the link you
    provided so I'm not sure of the other differences. Have you tried their oem
    compatible inks before ??
    We have now noticed that the prices are cheaper there and we are looking to
    match their offers and prices in the near future if the products are
    comparable.

Tom

BLANKMEDIA.CA
    Bus: 519 570 0686
    Fax: 519 570 1801
    www.blankmedia.ca
    Quote Quote  
  4. Nice You even got us a future discount !! Very nice indeed , thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Anyone with an Epson R210, know if it is possible to print right up to the centre hole of a DVD writable disc.

Your help appreciated

Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    If you mean an Epson R200, then about 22mm is about as close in as you can get, at least it is on the Prodisc Hub Inkjet Printables I use. Is that what you had in mind?

EDIT: OK, I guess you do mean an Epson R210. Anyway, it certainly looks pretty much like an R200, and it seems to use the same Epson Print CD software, so it should work as above, I suppose.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by p_l
    If you mean an Epson R200, then about 22mm is about as close in as you can get.....
    Search for the registry hack for the Epson Print software. I created 2 different reg files (resets itself if you go above 20mm) that will set the inner hole to the actual hole of the CD/DVD. It's actually pretty useful. Say you have some printable CD/DVDs but they don't actually print to the hub. Now slap on a hub label....Bingo, now you can print all the way to the actual hole. Comes in handy for thos DVDs that are silk screened to the very center.
    tgpo famous MAC commercial, You be the judge?
    Originally Posted by jagabo
    I use the FixEverythingThat'sWrongWithThisVideo() filter. Works perfectly every time.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    blankmedia.ca have just lowered their prices:

R300 INK PRICE DROP - FREE SHIPPING - [7/29/2004 4:16:15 PM]

We have begun to stock the OEM ink for the Epson R200,R300 printers in-house. The price will drop to $8.00 ea this weekend from our current price of $10.00 ea. There is also a bulk pack of $45 so you dont have to add all 6 items to the cart individually. If you purchase more than one 6 pack per month, we will ship them for free. Free shipping applies on the ink only.
    This is good news for Canadians, as it brings the price lower than over at atlanticinkjet.com, although I believe the announcement refers to OEM compatible cartridges.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Since we're talking about inks and non-Epson carts, it should be noted that one must be careful about using non-Epson inks in their machines. I don't mention this because I like paying more for ink, but because Epson requires that you return the printer WITH the ink cartridges left inside. (or the return will be rejected) As such, if you RMA your printer with third party inks installed, you may well be SOL. I'd suggest you keep your original ink carts in a bag and pop them back in if need be. Even if they dry out, you still shouldn't have a problem with a return so long as genuine Epson carts are in there.

Regards,

Savant
    Quote Quote  
  10. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    M1971 - Don't dig up old threads to add to them. It's called grave robbing. We don't like it. If nobody has cared about the link not working in 8 years it's not your job to add to this thread.
    Quote Quote