VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi

Backed up my copy of two towers at the weekend with DVD Fab version 0.17.1. and had problem with 2nd disc.

Did not want to use shrink to compress to one disk as I wanted original quality.

When played first disc was no problem, I then inserted 2nd disc and had a few problems in getting it to play. Eventually when I pressed menu button the film started.

It played for approx 1 minute then started jumping and video and voice were out of synch. After another 30 sec the movies stopped playing altogether but the audio continued.
    Burned with Nero 6, NEC 1300 and ritek G03.
    played on Samsung N505.

Anyone any ideas?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Had another go over the weekend and found when the 2nd disk is playing it starts at chapter 1. The first chapter on the 2nd disk was No 27 and the disk wouldn't play until I skipped forward to chapter 27.

Is this normal with DVD fab and is there a way to change the chapter numbers on the 2nd disk so it pays straight away.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I made a backup of lotr: two towers last August when it was released on 2 discs. i used:

dvd decrypter (rip to HDD)
    dvd fab (split to 2 discs)
    Nero 5.5 (burn to dvd)
    dvd burner: sony dru500a
    dvd media: Ritek GO4

i am able to play boths discs fine on my pc and dvd player. the second disc plays exatly where it left off from end of disc 1.
    Quote Quote