VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. II jsut purchased a Pioneer DVR-106D and bought myself a 3-pack of Sony DVD-R just to test the dvd-writer out.. I am trying to backup Finding Nemo... I used DVD Decrypter which seemed to wrok fine...then i used Pinnacle Instant Copy 8.0 which I bought... All I got was a coaster... Itried to play it in my APex dvd Player and it said "DVD-VIDEO" in the top left hand corner but notihng happened....could it maybe have been anything i deleted like subititles or sumthing...

Well I am now trying using DVD Shrink...we will see if that works better...COuld it be my media too, im going to by ritek g03's once i know i can burn movies...Pleae help
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Burn some RW disks and experiment with them until you know what you're doing. That way you don't waste disk when it doesn't turn out right.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by BobK
    Burn some RW disks and experiment with them until you know what you're doing. That way you don't waste disk when it doesn't turn out right.

Good advice but be careful, not all burners will burn to a DVD-RW...
    ....mine doesn't
    tgpo, my real dad, told me to make a maximum of 5,806 posts on vcdhelp.com in one lifetime. So I have.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Will Hay
    Originally Posted by BobK

Good advice but be careful, not all burners will burn to a DVD-RW...
    ....mine doesn't
    He stated his burner is a pioneer 106, which will burn -rw's.
    Quote Quote  
  5. [url=http]text[/url] Denvers Dawgs's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Try these programs

1. Dvd Decrypter
    2. Dvd2One (fits files to dvd)
    3. Copytodvd (burns)
    What We Do In Life, Echoes In Eternity....
    Quote Quote