VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi,

I am using vcd cutter 4 to convert my dat files into mpg files. But i have to select the source one by one. I was wondering if there is a software that allows me to convert all the dat files that i have into a folder to mpg file formats...Please advice, thank you!
    Warm Regards,
    Jacky
    Quote Quote  
  2. ive havnt needed to this much but the couple of time i did i just renames to files, now im sure there as to be something wrong with doing this but it worked for me, to do what i was doing, as a side note the original mpg files were changed to dat by nero when i burned the vcd
    Quote Quote  
  3. i think you didn't get my idea. I'm not burning this. I'm doing the other way round. I want to convert from dat to mpg. And instead of selecting one by one, i want to be able to select all at one shot!

please advice!!!
    Warm Regards,
    Jacky
    Quote Quote  
  4. SVCD2DVD will do it. Choose the directory, then click "skip resample step" for audio. For output for mat choose "program stream"
    Quote Quote  
  5. I believe that vcdgear can do batch encoding....
    Quote Quote  
  6. You could hook the same mouse to several different computers.
    Quote Quote  
  7. i found my software , thanks to all for their time to help me!!!

For those out there, maybe you'll need this in the future, the name of that software is Etymonix Media Raider!

Adios~
    Warm Regards,
    Jacky
    Quote Quote