VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Here is what i have done. I try to copy some songs from different dvd.First i use Smartriper to rip all the song i like to HD by every chapter.Do the same for 2nd, 3th,and 4th dvds.I then put all together in one folder.and rename to vts_01_001,vts_01_002............until vts_01_0018. Then i use Vobedit to join all the vob files.But it can only join from vts_01_001 to vts_01_009 and don't work for all the rest.
    Any sugestions would be appreciated.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Hi to all experts,
    This is my second post for this topic. But no one response to me. Is this posible to copy dvd karaoke by chosing the songs?. I still waiting for help on this one.
    Thanks
    Quote Quote  
  3. I can what you did wrong. Rename your file to VTS_01_010.VOB not VTS_01_0010.VOB .The last number should be a 3 digit number.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Thanks you very much for all your help World and Timmychuck I finally got my first DVD. The vob#10 should be VTS_01_010 Not 4 digit.
    Thanks again guys.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Hi Hourly,
    I am trying hard as you and could not get any result, could u plz to help?
    Paste me what u did from begining to end to let me understand what I did wrong be 4. thanks in advance.

Your truly.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Hey Puanepo just follow the links above on Timmychuck reply. There's a good instructions there.
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!