VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Has anyone else had problems using the video capture feature in Nerovision Express 2 with an ATI TV Wonder VE card? I'm not picking up any video when I try to capture video to the hard drive.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Use ATI MMC or something else NVX2 gives headaches to many people, was junk in all my tests.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by lordsmurf
    Use ATI MMC or something else NVX2 gives headaches to many people, was junk in all my tests.
    I've encoded using ATI's video capture function, the problem is, the file sizes are too big in the final product when capturing at DVD quality. I was hoping Nerovision would solve that problem. Any ideas? Anyone?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by G_guy
    Originally Posted by lordsmurf
    I've encoded using ATI's video capture function, the problem is, the file sizes are too big in the final product when capturing at DVD quality. I was hoping Nerovision would solve that problem. Any ideas? Anyone?
    Ever try my guides?
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by lordsmurf
    Ever try my guides?
    The options availale on my Digital VCR aren't the same as the ones you have on your website.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Check out smurf's guides, the part where you specify the VBR biterate of the capture. The size of the file is the bitrate you choose. The ati default "dvd" profile uses huge bitrate by default.
    Quote Quote