VideoHelp Forum

Try DVDFab and download streaming video, copy, convert or make Blu-rays,DVDs! Download free trial !
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Can anyone out there tell me how to get my LG GSA-4040b burner to work with stomp record nowmax 4.5, my version of nero 6.3 works fine but prefer to use stomp, i have my lg burner as master on secondry IDE connector and have pionner a06 as master on primary IDE connector, my pioneer works fine with recordnow max. Please help.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Have you flashed the LG drive with the latest firmware? It might help.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by coblck
    Can anyone out there tell me how to get my LG GSA-4040b burner to work with stomp record nowmax 4.5, my version of nero 6.3 works fine but prefer to use stomp, i have my lg burner as master on secondry IDE connector and have pionner a06 as master on primary IDE connector, my pioneer works fine with recordnow max. Please help.
    I was not able to get this drive to show up with RNm. I contacted Stomp, I tried everything. Finally sold off my copy of the software and went with Nero....Never looked back.

Jeff
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Not much help but Record Now Deluxe version 6 works with my 4040B with no problems under Windows XP.

Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by jrsdsl
    Not much help but Record Now Deluxe version 6 works with my 4040B with no problems under Windows XP.

Yes indeed. But Max and Deluxe are two different programs.

Thanks for the suggestion regardless.

Jeff
    Quote Quote