VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi,
    I want to try to create an svcd with lsx 3.0, but it seems like there is no possibility to set the resolution...???

I want to convert some of my divx movies, but since they're all 640*356 or something, i've got a problem.

Any suggestions??
    blipp

Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hatred, and hatred is the path to the dark side
    -Yoda
    Quote Quote  
  2. You can adjust the resolution with LSX or CCE, you have to do it elsewhere and frameserve to your encoder, so for divx you might aswell use vdub, the guides are on the site....
    Quote Quote  
  3. CCE doesn't resize.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Thanx.. I was hoping there was another way around. U lose alot of speed when frameserving.

Anyway, I have another problem also... When encoding with LSX the colors on the encoded stream are, at times, completely wrong.. The picture is either blue or green and so on. What causes this???
    How can I fix it?

Plz reply, as LSX gives me decent results at a MUCH higher speed than tmpegenc.. I'm only experimenting though, have used tmoegenc many times before..
    Thanx in advance!

blipp

Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hatred, and hatred is the path to the dark side
    -Yoda
    Quote Quote  
  5. vdub frame server >> lsx seemed to be alot faster than tmpeg >> mpeg2.

I encoded a 21min clip in less than 30min, my res was 320x240.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    By the way, it's not really the frameserving that causes the slower encoding times. It's the resizing and other things you add to the script (ie; borderss, de-interlacing, etc) that slows things down.
    Quote Quote