VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    I had bought Matrix media from www.shop4tech.com and come out with very well positive result on my NEC 1300A drive and they are only $73 free shipping! it was also playing on my Apex 1500 dvd player. Good job shop4tech

thank you
    Quote Quote  
  2. how many for $73

100?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    I bought them $73 only on their 100 pack, free shipping, good for everything!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Anyone have luck with this Media? My experience with DVD-R media is that you get what you pay for, but times are changing with the prices of DVD-R media.

I usually buy through Meritline.com and I get their Accu brand. I have had fantastic success with them as far as compatibility goes: and I mean compatibility with stand alone DVD players.

I saw a banner ad (Yes, yes, I know.. Banner ads = bad!) for shop4tech.com, and thought I would check them out.

They've got the Matrix brand going for $69 for a $100 pack. Is it comparable to the Accu stuff I've been using? I'm a little reluctant to buy a 100 pack of discs unless I know what I am getting in to..

Thanks!
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I bought a spindle of these, they are total junk. Apex are about the only brand of players they work on. I posted a full report of my experience in another thread, a quick search should point you to it. My advice is avoid this media, pay the extra 20 cents a disc and buy some Riteks.
    Quote Quote