VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I said a stupid thing on the forum and no I am shamed with a little box next to my name. I want to know is it going to be there forever or for a certain time.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I assume that little box is a "yellow card" - a warning given by moderators or Baldrick for breaking one (or more) of the forum rules. I can assure you that it can only be seen by yourself and the moderators/administrator - I, for example, can't see it. I think it will be automatically removed after about 30 days (given you don't break any more rules) or sooner if a moderator/administrator sees it fit to remove it. Some people (Will Hay, for one ) dream of having one of those next to their names as it might give them the desired "bad boy"/non-conformist image. So, you're the lucky one.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    LOL. Thanks for explaining it to me.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by 0 kewl
    Some people (Will Hay, for one ) dream of having one of those next to their names as it might give them the desired "bad boy"/non-conformist image.

Yep, no matter how hard I try
    Nice one kewl.
    How are you anyway, my local-friend?
    wILL
    tgpo, my real dad, told me to make a maximum of 5,806 posts on vcdhelp.com in one lifetime. So I have.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by Will Hay
    Originally Posted by 0 kewl
    Some people (Will Hay, for one ) dream of having one of those next to their names as it might give them the desired "bad boy"/non-conformist image.

Yep, no matter how hard I try
    Nice one kewl.
    How are you anyway, my local-friend?
    wILL
    I wore one for awhile ...Just ask a mod and they'll give you one...LOL
    Looks stupid next to my normal avatar though
    tgpo famous MAC commercial, You be the judge?
    Originally Posted by jagabo
    I use the FixEverythingThat'sWrongWithThisVideo() filter. Works perfectly every time.
    Quote Quote