VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I have a question, if anyone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated.
    I have read through the forums and cannot find an answer to my question so.... I have coppied my movies a while back using DVDXCOPY and I used to make them on 2 cd set per movie but now I just use dvd2one to copy my movies and I like the movies on 1 DVD instead of the 2 cd's.

So how about do i go onto putting my old DVDXCOPY movies that were 2 cd to one.. I don't care about menues or extra ?

Will DVD SHRINK be able to?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Why not just take the originals that you OWN and run them through dvd2one like you are doing now? Then you will get your 1 disk copies.
    If at first you don't succeed; call it version 1.0
    Quote Quote  
  3. I am trying to eliminate the 2 disc per movie , if I use dvd3one it will just rip the movie. I will still have to put each rip onto a seprate cd.....
    I have been playing with dvd shrink and found out I can just drag and drop the 2 video file togeather and just back it up.... the only thing is that the chapters doin't go all the way through the movie, the first part goes 1-13 then it switches to the next and goes 1-8.. ohh well
    Quote Quote