VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker or buy PlayOn and record Netflix! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. WEll, I dont really know what it call when do it to a video file.
    But peoples who have watched TV news, u cant see some part of the video have been "censored with small rectangle blur parts" so u cant see: the face, sign or whatever. (I think u know what I mean right?)

    That I want to know is, which Video editing tool can do that and how to do that? How to add own "censored" parts in a video file, remove it from an existing video file? (if there are any guide for it?)
    I dont want just add simple "black picture" over a area part in the video (dont look nice). Just like what on TV news have made, "small rectangle blocks".

    Hmmm, I hopes sometimes understand what Im trying to say?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Columbus, OH, USA
    Search Comp PM
    The web site Wrigley Video Productions at should have a tutorial that explains how to blur or highlight a person's face. Look under the Tutorials section. That tutorial does involve the use of Adobe Premiere. I'm not sure about the capibilities of other video editors.
    Quote Quote  
  3. I agree with erayboul about adding such 'blurring'. As for removing already 'blurred' areas. Can't be done, sorry.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads