VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I just bought a Sony DVD player from Future Shop in Canada that comes with a $40 Rogers video coupon book. I have to send away for the book and I want to know if it is worth it. Does anyone know what kind of coupons you get? I don't want $40 worth of $1 off a movie rental.

Rogers is too far away from my house and the rentals are too expensive. (even at $1 off)

I don't want to give them my name and address and my UPC codes unless it is worth it. These rebate things are generally a marketing trick and half the time they are not worth it.

If anyone knows what kind of coupons you get please post a reply here. Thanks.
    Gigabyte Ga-8IRX, P4 1.8 GHz, 512 M DDR RAM, Creative Audigy, ATI All in Wonder Radeon, Pioneer 16X DVD, Yamaha 20X burner, Maxtor 30 G HD and WD 60 G HD running Windows XP Pro.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I found the answer on Sony's web site.

The ultimate Rogers Video Coupon Book contains two new release DVD rental coupons, two free 7-day DVD rental coupons, two free kids DVD rental coupons, two two-for-one 7-day DVD rental coupons and six $2 off the purchase of a previously viewed DVD coupons.

Is this worth giving them your name and address?
    Gigabyte Ga-8IRX, P4 1.8 GHz, 512 M DDR RAM, Creative Audigy, ATI All in Wonder Radeon, Pioneer 16X DVD, Yamaha 20X burner, Maxtor 30 G HD and WD 60 G HD running Windows XP Pro.
    Quote Quote