VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I'm fully aware of the DVD Players section, but I'd like to search for players within that section, fitting the following criteria: play Princo DVD-R media, Cost <= K, where K = some preferential price. Is there a way to conduct this search other than simply narrowing the list to dvd players that play dvd-r media, and manually browsing the list to see which ones play Princo (as reported by others) and can be found at some price (also as reported by others)?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Well, I've found the DVD Player I believe I want to purchase, but am still unaware of the "advanced search" option, if one exists. If it does not, I think this should be high in the priority list since it would seem to cut down on website traffic in exchange for slightly higher cpu usage. This due to a more focused search that yields more accurate results. Of course, that's all based on the supposition that higher cpu utilization is free, while increased bandwidth is not.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by Aegis
    Well, I've found the DVD Player I believe I want to purchase, but am still unaware of the "advanced search" option, if one exists. If it does not, I think this should be high in the priority list since it would seem to cut down on website traffic in exchange for slightly higher cpu usage. This due to a more focused search that yields more accurate results. Of course, that's all based on the supposition that higher cpu utilization is free, while increased bandwidth is not.
    Somethink for feedback forum
    Quote Quote  
  4. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I have enough bandwidth but not cpu

But I will see what I can do.
    Quote Quote