VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. to svcd's to 1 drd-r .......i have 2 movies ( roughly 1.6 gb's each ) & i want to copy both of them to a dvd-r but i use recordnowmax & when i add to AUDIO_TS & VIDEO_TS folders to burn it only burns 1....is there a program out there that will burn both VIDEO_TS folders & basically juss start tha next movie when tha other ones finishes??
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Im a little confused

when you go to burn the VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS it only burns 1 what ? 1 folder ? which folder ?

what guide are you following
    Quote Quote  
  3. ok.....i understand that confusement......well when i use recordnowmax open up tha data tab...from there it has a option to add afile from ur hd.....from there i go to my folder where i have tha AUDIO_TS & VIDEO_TS of tha movie i want to burn......i highlight both folders & burn away....works perfect for 1 movie.....well now that i have found svcd2dvd i can now fit 2 movies on 1 dvd-r......so i figured i would try tha same process...opened recordnow max.....clicked add files & then i went to one movie & added tha AUDIO_TS & VIDEO_TS folders.....then instead of closin it out i opened up anotha movie & added tha AUDIO_TS & VIDEO_TS folders from that.....so now i had 2 AUDIO_TS & 2 VIDEO_TS folders to burn to my dvd-r but when i hit burn it only seemed to burn 1 of tha AUDIO_TS folders & only 1 of tha VIDEO_TS folders....so my question is basically....how can i burn to movies on 1 dvd-r?? whut im lookin for is to pop in my dvd-r into my dvd pklayer & watch one movie & when that movie is done tha next movie starts up.....i hope that kinda gives u an idea of whut im lookin for but thx 4 tryin 2 help me out bro
    Quote Quote  
  4. I see the probleem.

You want to burn 2 video_ts folders on 1 dvd. You can't there can be only 1 folder video_ts.

What you need to do is author a dvd (video_ts folder) in svcd2dvd. follow the following guide. You input files are the files you got for both your movies.
    Greatings,
    Yf
    Quote Quote  
  5. ^^ Yah thats exactly whut i wanna do.....ill try dvd author thingy out right now
    Quote Quote