VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Mekapo
    Purchased your fine program a few days ago and have been loving it. One issue i've found is when playing back on a Playstation 2 I can only view the files that were SVCD to begin with. The regular VCD files will play just the audio but will continue to show the Menu Screen. Is this a hardware (PS2) issue or software? Anyone else notice this??? Thanks for the great program tho
    Quote Quote  
  2. try reseting the ps2 and trying the vcd first and not the svcd. i get no picture with vcds just audio but a quick 2x fast forward cures this picture reappers after a sec or so then just press play

phil
    Quote Quote  
  3. Mekapo
    Didn't work... any other suggestions?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    not to be a smart azz, but standalone dvd players are getting so inexpensive now. Heck, u can buy one the day after thnaksgiving(this friday) for like $29.00. then u can burn just a reg dvd.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Guest
    I know this and already have quite a few dvd players. But this is for my sister who recently moved to south africa and all she has is a PS2 right now. Worse comes to worse she can play it in her Powerbook tho, just trying to make things easier since she is a techno-phobe
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Do you realize how much she can get for a ps2 player in south Africa? MAN, oh man. I ahd a friend i swaped tv shows with over there and she didnt have a dvd or ps2 and she quoted me prices. I about fell off my chair. Well, instead of sending her discs, send her a dvd player. Be a good bro
    Quote Quote  
  7. Mekapo
    ya she did buy one over there. Diamond 707 or some such. Didnt see it listed here on DVDRhelp.com just trying to cover as many bases as possible Shipping is a bitch over there plus i'd have to pay an export tax which is no good. These are episodes of Friends and Survivor since she doesn't have a Sattelite over there yet. Unfortunatly there is no DSL where she is at (Supposedly coming in may) and itll be around 100 US a month which is steep. Well if there are any other solutions thatd be great, if not she should be fine w/that standalone and powerbook as backup alternatives
    Quote Quote