I was always 1 to figure sh_t out on my own an ony posted a few times when others needed help, but due to my inactivity or who knows what i had to re reg. an while waiting i looked an looked an looked. 1 post i saw was like " why would you put dts on a avi" others concerning the matter were to in depth or non explainitive <<,if thats a word. any ways nuff of that. i have this problem i need help with -- avi with DTS sound-- want to convert to svcd using avi2svcd--heres the stats--xxxxxx.xxxxxxx.DTS_5ch.
File : 699 Mb (699 Mb), duration 0:43:38, type AVI, 1 audio stream(s), quality 86 %
Video : 464 Mb, 1488 Kbps, 23.976 fps, res. 640*272 (2.21:1), XVID = XVID Mpeg-4, Supported
Audio : 235 Mb, 754 Kbps, 48000 Hz, 5 chan., 0x2001 = Unknown, Unsupported<<<<< unsupported gfg>>> everyting i try is Unsupported-- now the ? is wtf i gotta do to make this work in avi2svcd--i also tried to [change -open] with cool edit -no good--saved wav using V Dub an tried to convert in BeSweet but it didnt work--Oh well i believe that this is gonna happen more an more--- any help I Thank YOU For- and if i find answer b4 its answered-i will answer it for others -BTW i had some s/w i left @ work to do more testing with tonite so i am stuck in pause for a day--Besure an somthing else was where i was going into next dont remeber the other s/w>> but i DO NOT do command line stuff>>always GUI. Thank You --Keep It Coming : ) Happy Ripping