VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    I have a divx file that is 23.976 frames per sec with ac3 and I want to convert it to dvd and keep the ac3. How exactly would I go about this? I'm not totally a newbie or stupid ,cause I've used tmpgenc for years making xvcd's but this is giving me a problem. I tried to change the framerate to 29.97 in the newest version of tmpgenc plus but it came out really fast and didn't play at normal speed. Also since the source audio is ac3 @23.976 frames per second, I guess I have to convert this somehow to 29.97 fps to match and sync up with the video. so any ideas? I'm wondering why changing the framerate in tmpgenc cause my video file to speed up? I've used avis before with wierd framerates like 10fps/15fps/12fps etc and checked 29.97 fps in tmpgenc and they always came out fine. thanks in advance for any help
    Quote Quote  
  2. https://www.videohelp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=186485 is pretty much talking about the same thing. Minus the frame rate conversion, which I dont get why you are doing.
    Ejoc's CVD Page:
    DVDDecrypter -> DVD2AVI -> Vobsub -> AVISynth -> TMPGEnc -> VCDEasy

DVD:
    DVDShrink -> RecordNow DX

Capture:
    VirualDub -> AVISynth -> QuEnc -> ffmpeggui -> TMPGEnc DVD Author
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I need to change the framerate of my video because tmpgenc dvd author won't accept it since it's not 29.97 fps. ulead dvd movie factory 2 accepts it but wants to re-encode it
    Quote Quote